Interested in becoming an official GSN member?
GSN is a gaming community open to everyone. However, if you want to be an official GSN member, you have to be INVITED. Yes, we are INVITE ONLY.
How can you get invited?
- You have reached the age of 18 ( + ).
- Your forums account must be older than 3 month.
- Hang around and socialize with us on the community forums (introduce yourself, participate in topics, show us your gaming rig, don´t spam)
- Play with us in our game servers and squad up with us on our teamspeak voice server (ts3.gsngaming.com).
- Make it known to Thunder (the recruitment officer) via Private Message, that you're interested in officially joining GSN Gaming. Please take your time and answer following points in your apply message to Thunder
- - your real name (at least first name)
- Name in game / Steam / Origin- Age
- Date of birth- Location
- link to your intro (if you haven´t introduced yourself, do it here: https://gsngaming.co...-introductions/ )- why do you want to join ? (answer with two or three sentences / arguments)
- after the Recruitment Officer has received your message, he will come back to you with an appointment for a personal interview
After a period of time of hanging out with GSN and it's members, you MAY be approached to officially join the ranks by the recruitment officer. If a few months has gone by and no one has talked to you, you probably are not going to get invited.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I put my GSN tags on now?
No. You can only wear the tags, once you've been officially recruited as a GSN member, by the recruitment officer.
How do you decide on, if I get in or not?
Every couple weeks we have a staff meeting and discuss the activeness, behavior and attitude of each interested member. We then call a vote on whether you get in or not.
How long does it take to get recruited?
There is no set amount of time. However, it could be several weeks (depending on amount of activity) before you are approached to be recruited. In that time we will watch your server and forum activity, as well as see how you get along with other members.
When do I get my admin privileges?
You'll have to gain our respect and trust to have admin powers. So in a nutshell, we'll give you admin, when we think you are ready for it. So don't even ask for admin.
Have a question? http://gsngaming.com...&module=support
Edited by BadBadRobot, June 22, 2015.