Photo

Hello From the Land of Smiles

introductions

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Pacid_Games

Pacid_Games
  • Forum Member
  • The voices in my head said they like you.

• 7 posts

Hiya everyone, my name is Ed AKA Pacid_Games. I have been streaming for some time off and on but recently a lot more than I have in the past due to this being my actual job now so to speak. I am originally from the U.S. Maryland to be exact but have been living and working in Thailand as well as most of South East Asia. I always tell people that my home was in Thailand but the world is my office, I guess that still applies now.  I have stopped working for the agency that I was with for so long and have started streaming more as a way to relax after the long hard mess I have dealt with in the past. Game on yall!

I play a large variety of games, but it depends on my mood I guess. I am kind of quiet at first, but once you get to know me you will need to bring the duct tape.. Ohhhhh duct tape now that sounds hot.. ok Pacid focus!  I can be kind of twisted in my thinking and how I see things around me and most of the time I can keep the voices in my head quiet so they don’t pop out and say some random oddball stuff.  Kidding…  I can’t keep them quiet they are funny as hell.

I have already had the pleasure of talking here and there with some awesome folks from GSN like Nackers, TheBadBadRobot, Tweeny and Horridus. I have tried to catch their streaming sessions and even host a few when I am able to due to the time differences. It’s actually easy to remember. I am exactly 12 hours ahead of the east coast time in the states.

I look forward to hanging out more with everyone, tossing in some game time here and there.  So hit me up sometime.. Oh damn.. I ended up writing a book…

Peace out!

Pacid

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 768 posts

Hello From the Land of wano where the shogun resides but not for long

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Core Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,797 posts

Hey Pacid! Welcome to the GSN forums. I always forget you're hella in the future!

Looks like you are already in the GSN Discord. That is where all the magic happens! 

See you soon!

matweeny

matweeny

• Basic Member
  • Mama Weeny

• 50 posts

Hey Pacid!!! Welcome bro, hope you're ready to get weird and play some video games!

<3 <3

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Core Member
  • FIRE THE BANANA!!!

• 385 posts
Welcome pacid

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired Staff
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,843 posts

Welcome to the forums!

Berez-21

Berez-21
  • Forum Member
  • 52 posts

Welcome hope to play with you soon

CapN

CapN

• Core Member
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,325 posts
Welcome to the forums:)

Pacid_Games

Pacid_Games
  • Forum Member
  • The voices in my head said they like you.

• 7 posts

Thanks everyone for that awesome welcome, yeah Naaackers 12 hours ahead I have to keep remembering. I log in an am like (hmm where is everyone) all I'm hearing is crickets. lol  Weeny I wont need to get ready to be weird I live there already. I think I will fit in perfectly here. 

I'm already linked with the discord and just doing some back reading here in the forums to catch up on anything that I might need to know should something come up and I don't have the reference to it otherwise. 

Everyone have a great day and I will see you around the game field where ever that may be. 

LLAP

Pacid

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Founding Member
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,704 posts

PACID! So good to see you made it over here. We got so many great people. If you have any questions, you know who to hit up! <3

Cola

Cola
  • Advanced Member
  • 94 posts

Herro man & welcome to the GSN forums!

HPLa5erjet

HPLa5erjet
  • Basic Member
  • 45 posts

WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users