Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

What is your Avatar?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

SPETSNAZ774

SPETSNAZ774
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Mine is from Deviantart picture of Samus Aran

SupportTrooper

SupportTrooper
  • Forum Member
  • 52 posts

When my story began, I was always in the dark room and imagined myself as a dark warrior. This is why I picked this avatar as it is. Picture of who I would kinda look like if I could or something like Malfatto from Assassin's Creed.

Stormborn

Stormborn
  • Staff
  • 394 posts
This avatar was from a logo/shirt that we made when my last Post closed up. Real life Run & Gun. Was good times.

barisaxvirus

barisaxvirus
  • Forum Member
  • 8 posts

Mine a Bari Sax floating in what appears to be viruses...

I photoshoped the two together.

Celestial

Celestial
  • Forum Member
  • 23 posts

Cute Kaneki-kun from tokyo ghoul

drussthelegend

drussthelegend
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts
Mine is some artists rendition of Druss the Legend from David Gemmells Drenai novels. Not really how I picture him. Been hoping for years that somebody would make an open world game based on the universe he created in now the novels. If you've never read any of his books I highly recommended them.

Ravaeron

Ravaeron

• Forum Member
  • 38 posts

Late to the party but it's me holding my cat like the stupid baby he is.

xXHeloMechXx

xXHeloMechXx
  • 40 posts

I play tournament paintball, and it's a pic of me, lol.

Blkstar187

Blkstar187
  • Forum Member
  • 20 posts
Sasuke Uchiha from naruto ! Final arc when he obtains the 6 tomoe rinnegan

Horridus

Horridus
  • Forum Member
  • 21 posts

Mine is an avatar that my wife and I drew in Sumo paint taking inspiration from skull clip arts cause I was to cheap to pay a company money to design an avatar for my twitch channel. Turned out better then I hoped for and voila!

PacidGames

PacidGames
  • Forum Member
  • The voices in my head said they like you.

• 16 posts

Mine has evolved over the years as I just only had the words “Pacid_Games”. I started doodling on paper and come up with what I have now. I wanted the logo to match me I guess, and I wanted to add the letters P and G in there for PacidGames.

As I was creating this logo I thought of all those that I killed (In games) over the years, but ultimately it’s a reminder of my own death as a child (not kidding). I merged the thoughts and feelings into a single teardrop and then placed PG in the middle of it. 

The colors do not have any meaning however those two look really nice together on just about any background so I went with that.  I have two versions of this logo one with letters under it, and one without it just depend on what I am using them for. 

Groupal

Groupal
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts

A couple years back I had one of the artists on staff do avatars for all the developers.  Was kinda a joke, but many of them stuck.  Mine is supposed to be me blended into a Panda Bear.  We have a tendency to throw stuff at the office and I'm notorious for bringing in a bunch of ping pong balls and throwing them really hard and going for bounce shots off walls to hit people...

This was where it came from Kinda a take on the Kung Fu Panda and the fire ball thing from one of the movies.

panel-118828524-image-7f7b72826aea0c66-3

-G

Edited by Groupal, February 06, 2017.

usefulidi0t

usefulidi0t
  • Forum Member
  • 17 posts

uh my face.

Sonder13

Sonder13
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

I hope that's me. :)

Doug_Noir77

Doug_Noir77
  • Forum Member
  • 8 posts

Quick self portrait sketch I did on my digital tablet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users