Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Nackers Wonderful Collection of Freeware

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

So I've had this handy dandy folder on my flash drive with all the freeware that I've collected over the years. This folder contains software pertaining from anything antivirus to desktop tools to hardware testing software to etc. etc. etc. here is the link for the shared dropbox folder, you're more than welcome to share to whoever and use whenever you like! There are a few iso's still uploaded because they are a few gb's, but they'll be done by the end of the day.

I primarily use this for IT purposes. I share this folder with hundreds of people..staff members and clients. Anytime they need something, they know they can get it from a trusted source and avoid bullshit and viruses. it just works wonderfully for me.

Enjoy.

Edit: Dropbox got suspended twice, and freeware was taking up too much space in my DB. So I moved everything to OneDrive. http://1drv.ms/1vMMtuk

Edited by Nackers, August 27, 2014.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts
All folder organized! Will add emulators when I get home.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts
Thanks bud! I will gladly take that Project64! :D

You gonna add psx2 by any chance?

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts
Yup! Gonna add ps2 gamecube, dreamcast and sega and a bunch of roms.

LexDivinia

LexDivinia
  • Inactive
  • 829 posts
I am going through and looking up what a lot of these are to see if they are useful to me, LOL!

I know I am going to start using Fences - Arc uses it to organize his desktop and think it would be useful to me as well.

Any suggestions for other items I might find useful - running WIndows7.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I am going through and looking up what a lot of these are to see if they are useful to me, LOL!

I know I am going to start using Fences - Arc uses it to organize his desktop and think it would be useful to me as well.

I guess it depends on what you want to do. I guarantee you can find some useful tools in there.

Antivirus
>>Microsoft Security Essentials
>>MalwareBytes

Audio-Photo-Video
>>camStudio - for desktop recording if you need to show someone how to do something
>>DirectYoutubeDownlaoder - Put any Youtube URL into this software and download a AVI/MOV/MP3
>>Zune player - My fav music player for sure.

File Management
>>teracopy - replaces the windows file moving software. Faster and safer, better options
>>WinDrStat - shows you how much space your using on each hard drive, and where the space is being taken up

Hardware Diagnostics
>>too many to list and explain...Revo Uninstaller for uninstalling things.

OS Tools and Tweaks
>>ImgBurn - buring Iso's
>>Pokki - Windows App store, Instagrille is being able to view instagram on PC

Remote Access
>>I use all of them to access about 20 different computers weekly.

frostybeans

frostybeans
  • Banned
  • Hacker / Cocky Douchebag

• 44 posts
ccleaner, shits the bomb

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

ccleaner, shits the bomb

Added this today. Don't know why it wasn't there before.

frostybeans

frostybeans
  • Banned
  • Hacker / Cocky Douchebag

• 44 posts

Added this today. Don't know why it wasn't there before.

that shit gets rid of my pron like no other.

lol in all seriousness it does work charms

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Got a quick favor to ask from you guys. If you downloaded anything, if you could just leave a quick comment at the bottom of the page that says "I downloaded these files and they worked great/virus free', I would greatly appreciate it. Just trying to build some reputation for my website. Thanks!

Sarbelas

Sarbelas
  • Forum Member
  • 98 posts
More emulators :D

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

More emulators :D

Will do so when my roommate pays the cable bill -_-

Monsterly

Monsterly
  • No Problem.

• 601 posts
Microsoft Security Essentials failed their anti-virus test the other day. They're getting shut down soon apparently.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Microsoft Security Essentials failed their anti-virus test the other day. They're getting shut down soon apparently.

I can only find one article on this..But MSE comes integrated into Windows 8 so I can't see them getting rid of it that quick and easy.

Regardless, I'm still keeping it. It's been fantastic for me. The best antivirus is common sense.

Monsterly

Monsterly
  • No Problem.

• 601 posts
True. Lol I haven't had an anti virus on my PC in about two years and I haven't gotten a virus yet. Lol

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

True. Lol I haven't had an anti virus on my PC in about two years and I haven't gotten a virus yet. Lol

I went without it for a long time, then got a virus from an October Sky torrent :(

EMULATORS AND ROMS ADDED! (5 hours until upload is finished from 9:23am EST)

Frustrasiian

Frustrasiian
  • Forum Member
  • 49 posts
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ohhh! I'll be sifting through this tonight. Right now I use MSE, CCleaner, and Malwarebytes as my anti-virus tools. I'm very interested to see what diagnostic tools you have in there. Maybe even another virus scanner. I like to do a bi-weekly scan with my 3 apps, nothing comes up which is no surprise but... that piece of mind is good.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts
https://www.dropbox....nwcd/Np-nDNntEs

Sarbelas

Sarbelas
  • Forum Member
  • 98 posts

I went without it for a long time, then got a virus from an October Sky torrent :(

Wooot!

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

https://www.dropbox....nwcd/Np-nDNntEs

Yeah, they suspended my account :( Should haveseen that one coming lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users