Photo

Android Humble Bundle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Paronity

Paronity

public Paronity = new Guru();

• Head Admin
  • 7,990 posts
This release of the Humble Bundle is all Android supported games. That makes this a great deal. You can get 11 games for around 7 bucks. Anyone that like to play games on their tablet/phone should definitely check them out.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I bought it, and they even provide an app-store-like app that will manage the games and keep them up to date for you. Alternatively, you can get the APKs directly if you so choose.

Stormborn

Stormborn
  • Founding Member
  • 339 posts
How are the actual games? It definitely looks interesting.

Paronity

Paronity

public Paronity = new Guru();

• Head Admin
  • 7,990 posts

How are the actual games? It definitely looks interesting.

I'm a fan of Indie development so I enjoy people that take games away from the normal "safe" zone. That being said:

Cogs: Puzzle game. You move squares to complete the puzzle.
Crayon Physics Deluxe: You draw the level to get the ball to the goal.
Machinarium: Click n move style play where you play through the story. Not much action, but its a puzzle game and you need to do things in the correct order to move on.
Splice: Very unique concept. You are building "DNA" type puzzles and you have to plan your moves accordingly or you wont be able to complete the puzzle. I found this one rather boring after a few minutes. It was challenging, but it was entirely too monotonous.
Eufloria: This game started out kinda slow, but actually drew me to want to play it a bit longer once I got into it a bit. It's a little difficult to explain the game play on this one, but give it more than a couple minutes before you give up on it.
Zen Bound 2: You have an object that you are to color by using paint soaked twine. The less you use, the more points you get. This one was really interesting and a very unique objective. I could play this one for quite some time and not get tire of it.

I haven't player the other ones just yet, but this is what I have so far. I would say that I already have my moneys worth at this point though. Not to mention, it's for a good cause and you can choose where your money goes (and I always give the most to the charity).