Did you miss Episode 7 of GSN Weekly? Don't worry, we have just posted audio and video versions of the show in the GSN Weekly Subform.
Photo

Android Humble Bundle

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Paronity

Paronity

public Paronity = new Guru();

• Head Admin
  • 11,246 posts
This release of the Humble Bundle is all Android supported games. That makes this a great deal. You can get 11 games for around 7 bucks. Anyone that like to play games on their tablet/phone should definitely check them out.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I bought it, and they even provide an app-store-like app that will manage the games and keep them up to date for you. Alternatively, you can get the APKs directly if you so choose.

Stormborn

Stormborn
  • Founding Member
  • 346 posts
How are the actual games? It definitely looks interesting.

Paronity

Paronity

public Paronity = new Guru();

• Head Admin
  • 11,246 posts

How are the actual games? It definitely looks interesting.

I'm a fan of Indie development so I enjoy people that take games away from the normal "safe" zone. That being said:

Cogs: Puzzle game. You move squares to complete the puzzle.
Crayon Physics Deluxe: You draw the level to get the ball to the goal.
Machinarium: Click n move style play where you play through the story. Not much action, but its a puzzle game and you need to do things in the correct order to move on.
Splice: Very unique concept. You are building "DNA" type puzzles and you have to plan your moves accordingly or you wont be able to complete the puzzle. I found this one rather boring after a few minutes. It was challenging, but it was entirely too monotonous.
Eufloria: This game started out kinda slow, but actually drew me to want to play it a bit longer once I got into it a bit. It's a little difficult to explain the game play on this one, but give it more than a couple minutes before you give up on it.
Zen Bound 2: You have an object that you are to color by using paint soaked twine. The less you use, the more points you get. This one was really interesting and a very unique objective. I could play this one for quite some time and not get tire of it.

I haven't player the other ones just yet, but this is what I have so far. I would say that I already have my moneys worth at this point though. Not to mention, it's for a good cause and you can choose where your money goes (and I always give the most to the charity).