Photo

Spare Computer Parts?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Pouncer012

Pouncer012
  • Advanced Member
  • 229 posts
Anyone have spare computer parts and/or components laying around they'd like to donate to a good cause? I run a small computer business on the side and this year I'm doing a HUGE donation to kids in my community who can't afford computers, to get one donated from spare parts this Christmas!

Anyone willing to part with their parts, please send me a message letting me know you'd like to donate. Every donation is a step closer to helping those in need. They may have computers at schools, but too many go home needing to finish projects or homework with nothing available. I'd like to give to my community here and can use your support. Just let me know!

Many thanks!

Justin (Pouncer012)

M249-M4A1

M249-M4A1

IM FAMOUS!

• Core Member
  • 3,069 posts
i have some old parts lying around like 1gb ddr ram sticks or so if they mean anything to you

Headword

Headword

• Head Admin
  • 1,137 posts
i am not 100% on the wording condition of the parts but ill put together a list for you. Will make my girlfriend happy to have me get rid of them all.

Also i have a batch of working XP machines that are good enough to get online browse the net type on etc. ill check those out to. Just been sittin in my basement so if they havent rusted out they are yours.

Pouncer012

Pouncer012
  • Advanced Member
  • 229 posts

i have some old parts lying around like 1gb ddr ram sticks or so if they mean anything to you

I could sure use anything at this point, let me know if you'd be willing to send them or not. Thanks a million!

Pouncer012

Pouncer012
  • Advanced Member
  • 229 posts

i am not 100% on the wording condition of the parts but ill put together a list for you. Will make my girlfriend happy to have me get rid of them all.

Also i have a batch of working XP machines that are good enough to get online browse the net type on etc. ill check those out to. Just been sittin in my basement so if they havent rusted out they are yours.

Anything helps, let me know if you're willing to send them or not. I'm still working hard on my event for Christmas. Thanks!

Headword

Headword

• Head Admin
  • 1,137 posts
wow, long week pouncer shoot me a pm lets see what can be done.