Photo

COD: Black Ops PC Patch 1.09 Tonight!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,805 posts
LIVE FIXES - PC Patch going live Approximately 5:30p PST on May 26th. Servers will be automatically restarted!

• Added support for mods in preparation for the upcoming tools release.
• Addressed various MP & Zombie exploits.
• Improved memory utilization in MP.
• Improved DLC filter in server browser – you can now hide any servers running content you do not own.
• Corrected issue which sometimes required repurchase of emblems or clan tags on weapons.
• Address some cases in which player could not receive Zombie invites.
• Replaced RPG with Grim Reaper in Gun Game Wager Match.
• Fine-tuned napalm and bombing-run damage indoors.
• Prevented rare invulnerability issue.
• Demolition bombs can no longer explode and be defused at the same time.
• Spy plane now activates in One in the Chamber in all cases.
• The “Sprint Kills” challenge for Steady Aim perk now rewards the player with the correct number of kills.
• Addressed a rare issue where a hacked camera spike would not function properly if the hacker also had a camera spike that was destroyed.
• Recording a clip with the speed mode for 2 cameras set to .1 will no longer increase in speed when switching perspectives back and forth.
• Improvements to Zipline functionality when viewed in Theater mode.
• Settings from custom games are all cleared and no longer carry over from one custom match to another.
• Nova gas will now affect players that are standing over their tactical insertion.
• Hardcore players who kill another teammate in Second Chance now lose the proper amount of points.
• Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely.

http://www.callofdut...773344#p3773344

B1ack_Bu11et

B1ack_Bu11et
  • Forum Member
  • 886 posts
okay my question is so if youre defusing the bomb wont bomb up anymore...?

FreshNsoClean

FreshNsoClean
  • Inactive
  • The Broski

• 703 posts
They released this because of me. I uninstall-ed Black Ops and now they want me to re-install it again because they think they fixed it. All I can do is just look at it. Posted Image

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,728 posts

They released this because of me. I uninstall-ed Black Ops and now they want me to re-install it again because they think they fixed it. All I can do is just look at it. Posted Image

Yeah, I called them early in the morning and they said:
OK, we can´t loose that guy, give him the next upgrade !

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts
Steam servers can't handle it....terrible.