GSN Gaming is a pc gaming community that is open to everyone. However, if you want to be an official GSN member, you have to be INVITED. Yes, we are INVITE ONLY.
How can you get invited?
- You have to be 18+ years old
- You must have an active forums account.
- Hang around and socialize with us on the forums (introduce yourself, participate in topics, show us your gaming rig, don´t spam)
- Play games with us on our discord server.
- PM Thunder about your interest with the following information: Date of birth, real name (atleast first name), your location (country, state, city) and the link to your intro. Thunder will stay in contact with you and keep you updated.
- Brown nosing GSN members will NOT help your chances, it will only hurt them. Be yourself. Have fun.
After a period of time (2-4 months) of hanging out with GSN and it's members, you MAY be approached by our recruitment officer to officially join the ranks if we think you are a good fit for our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does GSN decide if I get in or not?
Every month the staff members have a meeting and discuss the activeness, behavior and attitude of our community members. If we think there is somebody out there, who would fit the GSN ranks, we call a vote on whether you get in or not.
How long does it take to get recruited?
There is no set amount of time. We are searching for the outstanding people among the community. We will watch your server and forum activity, as well as see how you get along with other members.
GSN Gaming + Twitch
We are a PC Gaming community, not a streaming community. GSN Gaming is a separate entity away from Twitch, and does not consist of a Twitch streaming team. Every member who streams on Twitch, does so away from GSN and on their own terms. We cannot urge the importance of this enough. Yes, GSN has many members that stream and spend a lot of time on Twitch, both viewing and streaming. But, for them Twitch is a hobby on the side. Brown nosing GSN staff who stream on Twitch will only hurt your chances of being recruited.
Your involvement with a members Twitch channel, whether it be watch time, gifts, tips or moderator status - does not hold any weight when it comes to consideration of your membership with GSN, should you choose to inquire regarding official membership. If you want to become a member, you need to spend your time here, not on Twitch.
For a more in-depth explanation of this, please read this thread.