Photo

Interested in becoming an official GSN member? Read this.

gsn gaming recruitment official memeber invite only pc gaming community

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Thunder

Thunder

Watching you ...

• Head Admin
  • 5,330 posts

POPULAR

Interested in becoming an official GSN member?
GSN is a gaming community open to everyone. However, if you want to be an official GSN member/admin, you have to be INVITED. Yes, we are INVITE ONLY. How can you get invited?

• Hang around and socialize with us on the community forums (introduce yourself, participate in topics, show us your gaming rig.)
  • Play with us in our game servers and squad up with us on our teamspeak voice server (ts3.gsngaming.com).
  • Make it known to Thunder (the recruitment officer) via Private Message, that you're interested in officially joining GSN Gaming.

After a period of time of hanging out with GSN and it's members, you MAY be approached to officially join the ranks by a recruitment officer. If a few months has gone by and no one has talked to you, you probably are not going to get invited.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I put my GSN tags on now?
No. You can only wear the tags, once you've been officially recruited as a GSN member, by a recruitment officer.

How do you decide on, if I get in or not?

Every couple weeks we have a staff meeting and discuss the activeness, behavior and attitude of each interested member. We then call a vote on whether you get in or not.

How long does it take to get recruited?
There is no set amount of time. However, it could be a few weeks (depending on amount of activity) before you are approached to be recruited. In that time we will watch your server and forum activity, as well as see how you get along with other members.

When do I get my admin privileges?
You'll have to gain our respect and trust to have admin powers. So in a nutshell, we'll give you admin, when we think you are ready for it. So don't ever ask for admin.

Have a question? http://gsngaming.com...&module=support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users