Photo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

PiGBeniS

PiGBeniS
  • Forum Member
  • Little Slatka

• 1,271 posts
Let's all welcome aboard gungho as an official member!

he's 1% skill and 99% gungho. recipe for disaster.

(now that i think of it, the second line could be taken as he's a horrible player but i assure that is not what i meant. i was thinking more of that ridiculous song with the techno beat and some dude saying 5% this 6% that 10% this 79%gay)

MaleoX

MaleoX
  • Forum Member
  • 295 posts
Welcome Gunhho - Congrats on becoming a Dag Gum member.

Bruffstar

Bruffstar
  • Forum Member
  • Pight Tussies

• 2,312 posts
Welcome, Gungho!

FourTwoFour

FourTwoFour
  • Forum Member
  • 2,985 posts
Congratulations, Gungho. :)

Famasa /

Famasa /
  • Guests
  • 97 posts
Welcome, Gungho!

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,805 posts
Congrats gungho!

SaleenCB

SaleenCB
  • Forum Member
  • 925 posts
Congrats Gungho!

Iceman

Iceman

• Retired
  • Ice Cream Anyone?

• 2,522 posts
What can I say, you deserve it. Great job!:thumbsup:

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,728 posts
Welcome at home!

FreshNsoClean

FreshNsoClean
  • Inactive
  • The Broski

• 703 posts
gratz man Posted Image

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts
yay for gungho !

tRuEAgLe

tRuEAgLe
  • Forum Member
  • 84 posts
Oh Yeah!

D3thR4ttle007

D3thR4ttle007
  • Banned
  • Banned

• 293 posts
Congrats Gungho!!:thumbsup:

Special Ed

Special Ed

• Retired
  • Overworked & Underpayed

• 1,127 posts
hell yea gungho.

Gungho

Gungho
  • Inactive
  • 410 posts
I would like to thank you all ,you all have made me feel really welcome despite the age difference between most of us you also have made the game more fun and it is always more enjoyable around people that you can say are friends and who treat you like a brother. I am glad I started playing here. I may not be in the top all the time but will always be there as part of the team.

Benis is right the name Gungho was chosen because in World War II Merril's Marauders were given the name because regardless of odds, supplies or the mission they were ready to tackle it. The Commander chose it for the Burma called them Gungho GI'sg. The term means Work Together-Work in Harmony He said it to the boys over and over so that the soldiers dedicated themselves to one idea and worked together to put that idea over. the groups official name was 2nd Raider Battalion's. From there it spread through the US MARINE CORP where it was used as an expression of spirit and into American society as a whole.
During
World War II The term was used to describe the conduct of the 4 Battalions of amphibiouslight infantry warfare, particularly in landing in rubber boats and operating behind the lines. "Edson's" Raiders of 1st Marine Raiders Battalion and "Carlson's" Raiders of 2nd Marine Raiders Battalion are said to be the first United States Special Operations Forces to form and see combat in World War. After the war the meaning changed a little to mean overly enthusiastic, with strong commitment to the team and willing to try anything!! Hence "Gung Ho".

Silent Operator 6

Silent Operator 6

• Retired
  • 919 posts

Let's all welcome aboard gungho as an official member!

he's 1% skill and 99% gungho. recipe for disaster.

(now that i think of it, the second line could be taken as he's a horrible player but i assure that is not what i meant. i was thinking more of that ridiculous song with the techno beat and some dude saying 5% this 6% that 10% this 79%gay)

Benis , no alcohol or narcotics while trying to type please , lol.............