Photo

Greetings From Ashybear!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ashybear

Ashybear
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Hello there! I'm known everywhere as Ashybear, but my real name is Ashley. It works because when people call me Ashy I don't get all confused. I'm a 27 year old woman from Southern Louisiana, full of sass and sarcasm. I don't have kids unless my adorable furbaby counts (which of course she does). She's a himalayan named Lilbit who likes to crash the party when I'm at my PC.

I've been a nerd for basically my entire life, which I solidified with a red Mario mushroom tattoo on my ankle and a Legend of Zelda Triforce on the back of my left shoulder. That's the two nerd tattoos out of my total of 6 (for now). 

I've been part of the Robot community on Twitch for a while, so some of you may recognize me from there. That is actually where I found GSN. 

I recently built my own PC, which I did by myself for the first time ever. It went pretty swell so I'm happy to not be a console pleb anymore. I was without a PC for over a year and a half so I was having some serious withdrawals. Haha! Of course, being without a PC for a while means I'm way behind on any PC gaming. I made it a point to keep myself out of the loop because I couldn't participate at the time so it was frustrating seeing all the cool stuff I couldn't play. 

A while back I was part of The Art of Warfare (TAW) community. I was Cleonalla there if any of you are familiar with it. I did the social media networking there and am excited to be on the gaming side of a community this time. 

What else is there to say? I'm looking forward to having fun with you guys!

MistRFistR

MistRFistR

• Forum Member
  • God at Games

• 40 posts

Heyyyyy Ashyyyy!!!! Welcome! 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts

Welcome to the GSN Forums, Ashy! Glad you decided to drop in and say hello! Should fit in just find around here. Take a look around and if you got any questions don't be afraid to ask!

HPLa5erjet

HPLa5erjet

• Staff
  • 117 posts

Yayyyy! ASHAYYYY. Welcome to the forums bb. 

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 414 posts

Welcome to GSN, glad you found your way here!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,721 posts

Welcome to the forums

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

Welcome to the forums!

Join in on Discord and say hello.