The new dude on the block

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

fosuu

fosuu
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Hey all, fosuu here!

Im a Norwegian 24 year old student gamer looking for fellow gamers to game with in the games and stuff.

as i got older all of my friends stopped playing pc games, this resulted in me not having anybody to play with. i stumbled upon this through google looking for places to find fellow gamers and love the positivity i have experienced these 10 first minute upon joining lol.

I mainly play Overwatch, csgo, PUBG, hearthstone and football manager, but i have knowledge and interest in many other titles and would love to discuss them with you.

i am a bit shy, so give me some time! i will open up and get over my fear of speaking broken english one day.

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 405 posts

Welcome to GSN, plenty of people around that play those games and more!
and don't worry, we were all shy at one point lol

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,694 posts

Welcome to the forums
we have a few euros here, who´s first language is not english (me included) , so don´t worry

SovereignGuard

SovereignGuard
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Welcome to GSN! we are happy to have you. and i cant speak for everyone but im a pretty patient person with languages and stuff so now worries! hope we get to hang out and chat!

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,795 posts

Welcome to the forums, Fosuu! Glad you found us and don't worry about the language, we have a pretty big group of folks around here from countries where English isn't their first language. But hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 965 posts

Welcome to the forums!

HPLa5erjet

HPLa5erjet

• Staff
  • 99 posts

Welcome to the forums my dude :)
I play a lot of Overwatch and PUBG so hit me up whenever you feel like it. 
Also those guys are right ^, not all of us have English as a first language. Mine is French Canadian so I have broken English as well. :P 

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed even just the first 10 minutes with us. Here's to plenty more!

DigitalFlex

DigitalFlex
  • 71 posts

welcome to GSN I am sure you will enjoy your stay

Gippy

Gippy

• GeppEH dah Gippster

• 56 posts

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy the wonderful air we have here! :D

MisteRFulcrouS

MisteRFulcrouS

• Forum Member
  • MrFulcrous

• 25 posts

fosuu welcome to GSN and Forums! We definitely have enough people to play games with! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users