• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rangerdanger0

Rangerdanger0
  • Recruit
  • Lover of Candy and Fruit

• 2 posts

Hello everyone!

My name is rangerdanger0 or rangerdanger or whatever you want to call me!

I have been around this community for a long time actually but just recently started to get into the discord/forums more.  I will try and be more active as time goes on since I'm pretty bad at being on forums.

I have been playing games for most of my life but really don't have a computer to do many things.  I used to have a decent gaming laptop that sadly took it's last breath a while ago.  My parents then bought me a macbook pro for school so I can't really game as hardcore as I would want.  I was trying to save up for a real gaming PC but life and school comes first so I don't have a lot of extra cash to build or buy one.  I still enjoy watching people stream stuff and I just play small games like Minecraft and Garrys Mod once in a while.

Like I sais before, I found GSN along time ago when I was on twitch and wanted to watch people playing the New COD 2: Mob of the dead zombies map and happened to stumble upon BBR playing it on the GSN twitch.  I watched him for hours that day and then watched other people play on the GSN twitch for a while before taking a year or two break from twitch.  I came back about a year and half ago and found BBR again, Nackers, and a few others that I used to watch all the time.

I'm so excited to become apart of this community (even if I don't have a super amazing computer to do every game on) so feel free to message me and say hello!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,694 posts

┬┤bout time to introduce yourself !

Welcome to the forums

HPLa5erjet

HPLa5erjet

• Staff
  • 99 posts

Welcome to the forums, son. I love youuuuuuuu! :) 

MisteRFulcrouS

MisteRFulcrouS

• Forum Member
  • MrFulcrous

• 25 posts

Hey Ranger danger!

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 405 posts

Welcome officially lol

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 965 posts

Welcome!

SovereignGuard

SovereignGuard
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

funny i kinda need to do this too, i did it once but it was pitiful. kinda up my game after seeing this beaut.

Ashybear

Ashybear
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Fancy seeing you here, Ranger.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users