Photo

Don't Starve Together

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SovereignGuard

SovereignGuard
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

So, i constantly am finding more and more people who love this game as much as I do. Because of how DST plays its impossible to have a constant server up, but would people like to have a set time to get on and play? Ex: 5-10 pm pst. I'm open to ideas. I just hate killing the world with one other person. I'd rather all of us protect each other. LAY ALL THEM IDEAS ON ME. 

Gippy

Gippy

• GeppEH dah Gippster

• 56 posts

slightly off-topic:

I have no experience with the game, but how does it compare to other survival-build-em-ups like minecraft or terraria? 

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

slightly off-topic:

I have no experience with the game, but how does it compare to other survival-build-em-ups like minecraft or terraria? 

Not really at all. 

It's a unique game in its own category. It <intentionally> doesn't have a lot of guidance, tutorials, or how-to when playing. It's a lot of trial and error. It's fast paced though, so it's not the end of the world to learn as you go. Definitely worth giving it a peak. 

I played it several times with @Sov a good bit and look forward to playing it a bit more real soon. Would be awesome to be part of a group that regularly meets. I can provide the server space for it, if needed. Have more than enough power on hand. 

SovereignGuard

SovereignGuard
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Not really at all. 

It's a unique game in its own category. It <intentionally> doesn't have a lot of guidance, tutorials, or how-to when playing. It's a lot of trial and error. It's fast paced though, so it's not the end of the world to learn as you go. Definitely worth giving it a peak. 

I played it several times with @Sov a good bit and look forward to playing it a bit more real soon. Would be awesome to be part of a group that regularly meets. I can provide the server space for it, if needed. Have more than enough power on hand. 

Pirahna is correct, it's very trial and error, but it definitely teaches you to not make the same mistake twice or to at least possibly think about another way to go about accomplishing what you need to do. it is incredibly fast paced. before you know it it's day 30. P, we have a few now that are regulars and when Dustles gets his butt out of a hotel i think he will rejoin. right now it's Stynkerbella, Crashdown, Rangerdanger, and I. Definitely would LOVE to have more people. <3 ESPECIALLY MY P BACK.

Rangerdanger0

Rangerdanger0
  • Recruit
  • Lover of Candy and Fruit

• 2 posts

I love the game, if only I had a little better connection to you I would be able to play better XD

SovereignGuard

SovereignGuard
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

I love the game, if only I had a little better connection to you I would be able to play better XD

Maybe when i get better internet it will help or when they arent working on yours lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users