Hey, it's AdmiralJ0k3R!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

AdmiralJ0k3R

AdmiralJ0k3R
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Hello everyone,

You'll see me around as AdmiralJ0k3R but I also go by Jon and live in the Minneapolis area of Minnesota.

I just joined the Discord within the last hour of me writing this. I had gotten introduced to the community by YoSupItsRyan. We were playing Siege together and I had mentioned that it's been difficult to come by people more in my age range to play with.

With that being said, I'm 31 and have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. Don't get a lot of time to play nowadays but I guess that's what happens when you get married and have a 5mo old.

When I do get the chance to play games I will usually pickup PUBG or Siege. Although I have a very healthy Steam library and descent Uplay & Origin libraries. Those are the two that I have been fixated on the most lately. Not to mention easier it's easier to hop and drop those games if my wife or daughter need me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all even if it takes some time.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Edited by AdmiralJ0k3R, November 24, 2017.

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,721 posts

Welcome to the forums !

Gippy

Gippy

• GeppEH dah Gippster

• 58 posts
Welcome to the forums! Siege and PUBG are such great games for meeting new people. We have a rather large group of people who play those here. Looking forward to slaying plebs with ya!

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts
Welcome to the forums, Admiral! Got a good amount of seige guys and gals running around here and players of just about anything else as well! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions just ask!

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

Welcome to the forums!

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 452 posts
Welcome!

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,805 posts

Hi Admiral! We play similar games! You should try Fortnite as well. it's free and a carbon copy of PUBG with a bit of a twist with building.

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 414 posts

Welcome to the forums!

yosupitsryan

yosupitsryan
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Yo Admiral!  Glad you made it my man  B)

HPLa5erjet

HPLa5erjet

• Staff
  • 117 posts

Welcome to the forums! 
PUBG and Rainbow are 2 of my 3 main games. I hope we can catch some games together soon :) 

MistRFistR

MistRFistR

• Forum Member
  • God at Games

• 40 posts

Welcome to the forums, Admiral!

AdmiralJ0k3R

AdmiralJ0k3R
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Hi Admiral! We play similar games! You should try Fortnite as well. it's free and a carbon copy of PUBG with a bit of a twist with building.

Thank you all for the welcome, Looking forward to gaming with yall. As for Fortnite, I do have it but don't really play it. I lost the flavor for it fairly quickly and was even more unimpressed when they added in the battle royale mode because of PUBG.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users