Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Many Things.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

This is going to fall under a few categories, so, I figure that this is the best place for it.

But firstly,

Long time no see! It's been a while since I've been on here, and that's not how i like it. GSN is still family to me. A bunch of you were here when i was having hard times, and when i was having great times. Being away for so long, without a rig for a longer time, and just trying to get back online has been, and is, a rough go for me.

Things were starting to look up around Dec/ Jan, however, that proved to be false shortly after. Last month, my "boss" decided it was a great idea to abandon everyone, take off, and not pay anyone, leaving me broke, and in debt. Being the area I live in, finding a job has been hard, and I'm having to resort to employment agencies despite my construction experience. That's why I've been away when I thought I was coming back.

So between having a broken truck, owing money, and having one hell of a time finding employment, I have no idea when I'll be back online officially. But I'm keeping track of my Steam account, and all others to make sure I keep everything. 

Secondly,

I want to know how the 6700k + 280X or 1070 are performing with newest released AAA Titles. Once I find employment, and sort everything out, I'll be able to start getting parts. Slowly, but surely. I do want a good, proper CPU and GPU, as I do have a ARMA 3 addiction. and lets admit, with nearly 3k hours played, It's proven.

If anyone has and ideas, input, or suggestions on what I should do when it comes time for me to get a new rig, please say so! If it saves me money, or makes me happier with performance, I'm game.

Third,

I want to tank everyone in GSN for hading me aboard before, during, and hopefully after my extremely lengthy hard patch. I did not know I was going to be facing all this in one go, but, I am and I cant do anything about it. 

@BadBadRobot @Paronity- You guys have created one amazing community and gaming family. its something I've never experienced elsewhere. Keep doing what you're doing, and Thanks, sincerely, for having me as part of the family, and team. I know I've been inactive as hell, but I'm trying my hardest to get back.

@DonDiablo - You've talked to me at my worst and supported me, IDK what I'd have done if it wasn't for you. I cant thank you enough for the support. You're a god damn brother.

Shit, theres many of you that have helped me, supported me, and had a blast with. I'd almost do anything to get back online with everyone. I'm missing out on so much. It's been a long time, and I'm forgetting names a little. So much has happened. But you all know who you are. So thank you, everyone, from the community members, to the basic blue bitches, to the founders. Thank you for having me.

I'm dying to come back. 

Miss everyone

-Jay

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,443 posts

Life can be quite the fucker sometimes, sorry to hear of all your recent troubles. Keep your chin up it will get better as long as you keep a positive attitude and strive to do the best you can with the tools that have been given to you. Keep on keeping on as they say, cheers.

- CapN

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

Life can be quite the fucker sometimes, sorry to hear of all your recent troubles. Keep your chin up it will get better as long as you keep a positive attitude and strive to do the best you can with the tools that have been given to you. Keep on keeping on as they say, cheers.

- CapN

haha you nailed it. but im not letting it get to me. at this point its just delays and detours 

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 382 posts

We'll always be here for you Jay, best wishes going forward on employment and getting everything straightened out. (:

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

We'll always be here for you Jay, best wishes going forward on employment and getting everything straightened out. (:

thats what i love about GSN. Thanks! :) 

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,763 posts

Super good to hear from you Jay. It's been a hot minute and I actually was just talking to someone and asked "have you guys seen jay". Hope to play with you again soon <3

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

Super good to hear from you Jay. It's been a hot minute and I actually was just talking to someone and asked "have you guys seen jay". Hope to play with you again soon <3

Well I just landed a job without an interview due to my skillset, and I'm sure i'll be back soon, besides, it is tax return season!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users