Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Hello I'm Madi

madi

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Madi

Madi
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Well, my real name is Linda and I live in Minnesota (central time zone) GMT -6. I’m married and have two kids. I’m a stay at home mom and 41 years old. I have been playing video games a very long time now. Thanks to my father for getting me into gaming. I also enjoy watching anime, practicing Japanese and would love to travel to Japan <3 someday….

My first real PC online game was Perfect World International an MMORPG back in 2009. My character name was Madison and I got the nickname Madi for short. It kinda stuck. I played PWI about 3 ½ years. I loved meeting people from all around the world. Enjoy learning about different cultures and customs. I find it all so very interesting. I had a great time, however, I learned real quick about online drama, I try to avoid it. I’m very positive, happy go lucky, kinda person. I play online with my friends to have fun. Currently, my small group of gamers friends, have been dwindling and everyone seems to play something different. My friends and I like to jump around to the next shiny game. But I fall back to my love of builder type games, like Minecraft,  ARK survival evolved and maybe a MMORPG like Guild Wars 2 :)  

I just did a search online for PC gaming communities and found you guys GSN gaming. So here I am checking out what games you guys like to play looking to make more friends.  Thanks for having me, hope to chat with you on discord.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Hello Madi! Welcome to the forums :) 

IF you haven't already, hit that red button in the top right of the screen. That will take you to our Discord server! That is where we do the bulk of all of our communicating and hanging out. You'll find everyone there! 

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 382 posts

Welcome to the GSN forums! Hope to see you around!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,662 posts

Welcome to the forums

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 944 posts

Welcome to the forums. Nice talking with you in Discord yesterday, enjoy ARK.

Hendroski

Hendroski
  • Forum Member
  • 25 posts

Welcome to the forums! I spent a few years living in Japan and it was an incredible experience.

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts

Welcome to the forums :)

HPLa5erjet

HPLa5erjet

• 71 posts

Hi Madi! Glad you found GSN, it's a very warm community. Hop in the Discord! 
Hope to play games/chat with you soon! 

Blackwrath5150

Blackwrath5150

• 24 posts

Welcome home!

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,769 posts

Hi Linda!

Madi