Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

A Wild Moggy Appears!

old noob is new noob

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

the1truemoggy

the1truemoggy
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Hey all hows it going? I'm a 36 year old male gamer from the UK and recently developed a renewed interest in multiplayer gaming after a long absence (thanks, Respawn), only to find that people I know IRL are no longer interested in multiplayer. Figures, right? So I'm googling around and this looked like it might be a good place to try and meet some like minded gamers who can carry me online from time to time  ;) . Currently I am being scrubby in Titanfall 2, Paladins (I know but I never played Overwatch, k?) and Rainbow 6 Siege and frankly, could do with some serious help in Siege lol  :wallbash: . Also I'm in the Quake Champions closed Beta if anyone is playing in that. 

Outside of gaming my main interest is music, been a guitarist since I was a kid and also do a bit of music production on my computer, particularly drum and bass and downtempo electronica these days but still a rocker at heart. 

Oh and whiskey. 

Feel free to add me on Steam/origin/Uplay/discord/whatever, username is the same on all clients. 

Thanks and look forward to hopefully getting involved in this community. 

Peace.

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,433 posts
Nice intro and welcome to the forums moggy :)

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 382 posts

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to help you with Siege lol

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,641 posts

welcome to the forums

Jhordan

Jhordan
  • TheOneAndOnly

• 218 posts

Welcome good sir!! :D

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 435 posts

WElcome to the forums 

the1truemoggy

the1truemoggy
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Thanks all for the welcomes, will try and hit up the discord to make my presence known there as well in the near future and hope to be as active as real life allows!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users