Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Minecraft Server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Leaf7

Leaf7
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Hello,

I have been tempted to throw up another minecraft server here recently and I saw that you guys have lost yours.  If there was interest, I would not be opposed to throwing up a curse pack of some sort (I usually like the Agrarian skies, HQM, or other questing sort of pack).  

If you are interested, let me know which packs you would want to try.

Leaf7

Leaf7
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Well I havent heard anything back, so I will probably end up putting up a regrowth server (post apacolyptic, no natural resources, can progress to grow all resources, good long term progression)  or a mod pack called futures edge (some neat mods I have never played with, create your own villages, good late game mods), but only if I can turn off the limited number of lives.  Or maybe I will just up it to 30 or something.  Both of these are questing packs and walk you through many of the mods and reward you for completing book quests.  

I will check back here for the next week or two to see if anyone needs the IP, otherwise you might be able to find me on discord.

Leaf7

Leaf7
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Well I was talked into doing Ardentcraft by some people outside of the GSN community.  The server will still be available, though I may be on discord less since other interested parties are on other voice chats.  This mod pack has a huge amount of quests, boss fights, and a good selection of mods.  Should be a fun pack, we will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users