Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Hai Friends! pasterbluntz

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

pasterbluntz

pasterbluntz
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

Hello Ladies, and Gents!

I'm Dakodah and I am 22 years old. I started watching people on Twitch around 2013. I just came across H1Z1 in the last month or so. I wanted to play RL, H1Z1, and CS:GO.. but as the PC I am on right now can't handle any of those games... even on low graphics... RIP ME!

this is what i plan on building:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gg6QYr

-- Help with building a PC would be great, so any recommendations/suggestions are great :D

Arcticyclone

Arcticyclone

• Die-Hard PC Enthusiast

• 53 posts

Well Howdy! Welcome to the forums! Looks like a pretty solid system you have built there. Only suggestion maybe look at the GTX 1070? Not that the 980Ti is a bad card (I owned 2 of them) but for around the same price (if you are buying new of course) the 1070 is a little newer, slightly better performance along with 2GB more of faster VRAM. But if you can pick up a 980Ti for a good price, definitely a solid card too. See you around! :P

Hendroski

Hendroski
  • Forum Member
  • 25 posts
Hey! Welcome to the forum!

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 435 posts

welcome dude!!!

Bones

Bones

• Forum Member
  • Bones....

• 261 posts

Hello and welcome!

New_pc_gamer

New_pc_gamer
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts
Hi I want to build a gaming pc but I've got a budget and a coloureay of black and grey(with RGB) I was wondering if I can have any tips budget is a flexible 800 - 900 and I want to run high end games as I'm new I'm not sure what I need but I need a solid pc for gaming just need tips on cpu as The new and came out and itel is know as a solid brand anyway tips would be greatly appreciated thanks

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,894 posts

Hey whats up Paster! Good to see you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users