Photo

Well... Hello!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Smol

Smol
  • ˢᵐᵒᶫᵉˢᵗ ᴳᵃᵐᵉʳ

• 2 posts

Hi! Nice to meet you all! For anyone of you who I haven't met on the Discord channel, I'm Justin, also known by my online name as Smol. As of writing this, I'm 19, and currently a college student studying Radio and Television Broadcast. Ideally, I would like to be a professional voice actor for TV shows, movies, trailers, and video games. I currently am taking jobs and projects that allow me to work on my craft, which I absolutely adore.  :D

I've been a gamer since I was a child, but never really started getting into games until I got my Wii. By then, I started playing games in several different series's and really started getting into communities with games like Minecraft as I got my first computer. Since then, I've gotten an Xbox 360, Wii U, DS, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Sega Dreamcast, 3DS, and most recently, a Switch. However, for the past 3 years, I've been a PC gamer, really getting into a more serious gamer. I built my own PC in 2014 and it has lasted me for a solid 3 years so far.

My favorite games as of right now include Overwatch, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, If My Heart Had Wings, Red Dead Redemption Metak Gear Solid 3, and Sonic Adventure. My gaming tastes span EVERY genre, as I love to experience everything the gaming world has. I'm a fan of both triple A and indie titles, as there is beauty and enjoyment to be found in every game :)

I love gaming, truly. I love blasting the fuck out of a guy with a shotgun and sneaking around a military base as much as the next guy, but I also like to feel in my games. My favorite games are the ones that make me cry, laugh, get angry, and think about things I might not be able to experience otherwise. Gaming, to me, truly is a medium of entertainment, and even art, like no other.

Can't wait to play with you all!  ;)

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 451 posts

about damn time smol. Good to have ya on the forums.

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,695 posts

officially welcome to the forums

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Welcome officially smol :)

SirBradyofBurk

SirBradyofBurk
  • Forum Member
  • SirBradyofBurk

• 12 posts

My gaming tastes span EVERY genre, as I love to experience everything the gaming world has. I'm a fan of both triple A and indie titles, as there is beauty and enjoyment to be found in every game :)

I love gaming, truly. I love blasting the fuck out of a guy with a shotgun and sneaking around a military base as much as the next guy, but I also like to feel in my games. My favorite games are the ones that make me cry, laugh, get angry, and think about things I might not be able to experience otherwise. Gaming, to me, truly is a medium of entertainment, and even art, like no other.

This, right here, is truly opened-minded. It might burn into you pocket quite a bit, but I admire what you have said. It made me think carefully about how I think of games. 

And welcome! I hope to meet you in Discord soon!

Edited by SirBradyofBurk, March 21, 2017.

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 351 posts

Welcome to the forums! 

Smol

Smol
  • ˢᵐᵒᶫᵉˢᵗ ᴳᵃᵐᵉʳ

• 2 posts

Thanks all! Nice to get a warm reception into the forums :)

Rhaven

Rhaven
  • 109 posts

Welcome!

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,805 posts

Assssuhhh smolll

Searelia

Searelia