Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Arma 3 Altis life Ban for VAC Ban on my Account.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Bog

Bog
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts
What server were you banned from? : Olympus
Who banned you?: Automated ban
Why were you banned?: VAC ban from MW2
When were you banned?: the other day
What is your in-game name?: Jababloo Adbelmalik  

I was banned from your guys' servers because of a vac ban that I got from MW2 literally 1 year ago to the date I am unable to play in your servers and I want to because all of my friends are playing arma and I cant play with them because I have a VAC ban from another game if there is any other info you need please let me know!

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,099 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,763 posts

What server were you banned from? : Olympus

Who banned you?: Automated ban

Why were you banned?: VAC ban from MW2

When were you banned?: the other day

What is your in-game name?: Jababloo Adbelmalik

I was banned from your guys' servers because of a vac ban that I got from MW2 literally 1 year ago to the date I am unable to play in your servers and I want to because all of my friends are playing arma and I cant play with them because I have a VAC ban from another game if there is any other info you need please let me know!

You have the wrong community. We don't host MW2 servers. Sorry.

Bog

Bog
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

You have the wrong community. We don't host MW2 servers. Sorry.

I know you dont host MW2 servers Im saying I got a VAC ban from MW2 and I cant play on your arma 3 Olympus servers because every time I try to connect It kicks me automatically and says that I have a game ban or a VAC ban automated ban recieved

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

I know you dont host MW2 servers Im saying I got a VAC ban from MW2 and I cant play on your arma 3 Olympus servers because every time I try to connect It kicks me automatically and says that I have a game ban or a VAC ban automated ban recieved

You have the wrong community entirely we don't have an arma 3 server. I think your looking for the Olympus community.

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,651 posts

we are not hosting any Altis Life servers since more than 16 month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users