Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

luciferrado

luciferrado
  • Forum Member
  • Lucifer

• 1 posts

Hello I'm Lucifer aka Tim

i haven't been gaming long honestly started playing pc games yesterday I'm 19 i work a lot for 19 65+ hours a week so if I'm not on here or playing games I'm probably at work.

the only game i have right now is league of legends I'm currently a lvl 3 so I'm looking for people to help introduce me to the game but i like playing ashe and on bottom lane but I'm willing to learn and play other lanes. i do not have a mic at the moment but im working on getting one

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,902 posts

Hello and welcome!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,658 posts

Welcome to the forums !

Super Saiyan Bro

Super Saiyan Bro
  • Forum Member
  • 114 posts

Hello I'm Lucifer aka Tim

i haven't been gaming long honestly started playing pc games yesterday I'm 19 i work a lot for 19 65+ hours a week so if I'm not on here or playing games I'm probably at work.

the only game i have right now is league of legends I'm currently a lvl 3 so I'm looking for people to help introduce me to the game but i like playing ashe and on bottom lane but I'm willing to learn and play other lanes. i do not have a mic at the moment but im working on getting one

Welcome! Hop in Discord and say "hey" sometime!

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Welcome to the forums! And yes that is a lot of work hours regardless of age!

SirBradyofBurk

SirBradyofBurk
  • Forum Member
  • SirBradyofBurk

• 12 posts

Hello, Tim! Welcome!!!

I would recommend the Samson GoMic or the AntLion Modmic 5.0 (Latest Version) to start off with. 

I currently use the GoMic (USB, clear sound, great quality for the price).

I still have my Modmic, or I lost it in the flood. Regardless, it was quite the gem win I was using it.  

Edited by SirBradyofBurk, March 21, 2017.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users