Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

What is your dream job?

work job hobby

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

goodbowler200

goodbowler200
  • 31 posts

Have you ever wanted to do something different?

I have always wanted to be a comedian or to be an actor in a comedy movie or a professional musician. I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano or a guitar or maybe even just play a harmonica and sing in a blues traveler tribute band.

#whenigrowupiwanttobe

#whatjobwouldyoudoifyouhadamilliondollars

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,896 posts

You know, I used to think that my dream job was a job in something that I absolutely loved, and had a huge passion for. Something that would get me out of bed every day with a smile on my face because I was doing what made me happy. 

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that I don't have a single dream job. To me, work is just work. It's pays bills. I could be doing a lot of different things for a career and still be pretty happy. 

For me, a dream job is one that lets me live comfortably with enough leftover funds to travel and experience things outside my home town. In addition to that, a job that doesn't require me to talk my work home with me, both tasks and stress. If the job I has fits that criteria, and lets me come home to do the things I want to do on my own time - that's my dream job. A good job lets me come home to work on my dream 'hobbies'. 

But if I had to pick one dream job, it'd be to do absolutely nothing but get paid 100k/year to do so. LOL. 

CoMmOdUs

CoMmOdUs

• Forum Member
  • Raging master

• 537 posts

My dream job would be a place where EVERYONE cared about the work..... Not a bunch of half assing cunts! That`s all i need ;)

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,443 posts
Hmmm this is a tough one, my dream job would be something like being paid to review and travel the world nothing like getting paid to go on vacation over and over again plus the added bonus of seeing the world that would be pretty sweet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users