Hello all

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SirBradyofBurk

SirBradyofBurk
  • Forum Member
  • SirBradyofBurk

• 12 posts

Even though I've been apart of the Discord server for two weeks, I'd thought it would be appropriate for me to introduce myself on the forums, now. 

I am SirBradyofBurk but please, call me Brady. I would much rather go by my real name. 

I'm a college freshman studying Instrumental Performance with a focus in Saxophone. 

I love everyone and building new relationships. 

That's it. I'm glad to be here. I'm eager to contribute to the community and see where it goes from here, while making new friends, of course :)

Edited by SirBradyofBurk, March 01, 2017.

Berez-21

Berez-21
  • Recruit
  • 70 posts

Welcome to the forums 

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 451 posts
Welcome to the forums dude!!

Super Saiyan Bro

Super Saiyan Bro
  • Forum Member
  • 114 posts

Welcome. What video games do you like to play?

Arcticyclone

Arcticyclone

• Die-Hard PC Enthusiast

• 57 posts

Welcome! 

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Welcome! Was a pleasure playing RL with you last night!! Where are you from/what time zone are you in?

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Welcome to the forums Brady :)

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Welcome to the GSN forums my dude!

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

welcome

SirBradyofBurk

SirBradyofBurk
  • Forum Member
  • SirBradyofBurk

• 12 posts

I know I made this about a month, but I came back and saw I didn't reply to any of you! 

Welcome to the forums 

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums dude!!

Thank you, dude!

Welcome. What video games do you like to play?

I enjoy playing FPS (Like Battlefield... mainly Battlefield... yeah, it was just Battlefield! lol!) Once I get a job, I'll be opening up to more titles. Battlefield 4 used to be the game I played on a regular basis, but ever since a friend of mine shared Rocket league with me on Steam, I've been playing that SIGNIFICANTLY more. I no longer play BF4.

I love to play a game in a manner where I progress in skill. That's what makes it fun and enjoyable for me, the tangible, evident progress. RL is great at rewarding those who want to better develop there skills, whether that be passing, centering, defense, goalie, striking, aerial-striking, you name it! I love it when I spend ten or so minutes on practicing, say, ground-dribbling, and I immediately notice improvement. 

I'm not a fan of games like Minecraft. Games, such as the like of Minecraft, are very time consuming, and as a Music Major I can't commit myself to game like that. 

I hope that answers your question, Super Saiyan Bro!

Welcome! 

Thanks, Arctic!

Welcome! Was a pleasure playing RL with you last night!! Where are you from/what time zone are you in?

I may have already given you the answer to that question, form the time I made this thread (is it a thread?) to now. However, I'll answer anyway. 

I'm from Louisiana, in a town called Denham springs. 

To clarify: I'm not Cajun, and I do not live in a swamp. 

Welcome to the forums Brady :)

Thanks, CapN!

Welcome to the GSN forums my dude!

My d-d-d- WAT?! You said it! Oh goodness, it's not even Wednesday! I'm so flustered at this predicament! I must do it anyway!

THANKS, MY DUUUUUUUDDEE!

welcome

Thanks, Searelia!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users