Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

PostaLNaum's return

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PostaLNaum

PostaLNaum
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

Hello, I doubt many of you remember me, but I was here in August and October in 2016. Then I was currently serving the a 9 month tour overseas, and I had unfortunately concluded that I had no time to interact with the community. Well I said I would be back, and I am a man of my word. I can't wait to start interacting with all of you fine people again as well as learn a lot more about computers. So about me...again ;)

My rig: Until I build my PC (which will be after my wedding in a few weeks ;)] I use an Alienware 17 r4 laptop. NVIDIA 1070, 16GB of RAM, 128GB SSD(Soon to be 1TB 850 EVO) and a 1TB HDD.

I love playing all kinds of games. I prefer great stories and visuals. Since I have a new laptop I figured I would bite the bullet and make a new Steam. I like fresh starts. The only 2 games I have right now, Are Fallout 4+Season Pass, and Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition. However I love games like Skyrim, Battlefied, The older Call of Duties, Halo Wars(Used to play professional) Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, etc. I just love the ability to immerse myself into worlds and stories created by other people. Sit back with a beer, my fiancĂ©, My headset, and a Great game is the best way to escape in my opinion.

About me: I'm currently serving in the U.S. Army. I just got back from a tour overseas. I love gaming, working out, sports, and bettering myself in anyway that I can. I always try to enjoy the little things in life. When I part with the army, I plan to embark the long path of becoming a Surgeon. Through undergrad and Medical school should be a whole different adventure. Fortunately for me I loving going on adventures. I also love fishing and hiking. I'm very opened minded, although I do prefer AAA games there are a few Indie games that have got my eye. (Hello Neighbor, Among the Sleep,) anyway I can't wait to meet all of you again. Have a great  day!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

Welcome back home and welcome back to the forums

Cola

Cola
  • 115 posts

Welcome back to the forums! Did you notice the red box in the top right corner that says "Discord"? Jump on in and talk to us sometime.
Welcome home!

What's your MOS?

PostaLNaum

PostaLNaum
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

11B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users