Photo

Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin (On the House)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sadistic_Malice

Sadistic_Malice
  • Basic Member
  • 71 posts

Didn't see any mention of this so figured I'd do it.

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired Staff
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,881 posts

Didn't see any mention of this so figured I'd do it.

GET IT! Amazing series.The story is so detailed, thought out, and makes you want to play just to see what happens next. The concept your decisions from 1 effecting 2, and subsequently 3, is pretty slick as well.

Would probably be my favorite series if they didn't absolutely and utterly destroy the ending of the game. I mean I was livid at the ending to the point of uninstalling the game (which isn't something I generally do). Worst written ending for a game of its magnitude EVER. Much wow. Such disappoint. :(

SmyleeRag3

SmyleeRag3
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

I have picked this game up... Thanks!!! xD

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 772 posts

GET IT! Amazing series.The story is so detailed, thought out, and makes you want to play just to see what happens next. The concept your decisions from 1 effecting 2, and subsequently 3, is pretty slick as well.

Would probably be my favorite series if they didn't absolutely and utterly destroy the ending of the game. I mean I was livid at the ending to the point of uninstalling the game (which isn't something I generally do). Worst written ending for a game of its magnitude EVER. Much wow. Such disappoint. :(

SPOILER ALERT

CapN

CapN

• Retired Staff
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,393 posts

sweet find Love this series picked it up just to have on my orgin account!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users