Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Black ops 1 Map rotation

black ops 1 serve maps

Best Answer Paronity, February 09, 2017

The console shows that there is an unknown command "g_gametype". This is because it's NOT sending a game type with the command. <Something> is still not checked or configured properly. It also not sending the maps with the command, so something is up here....

Do you have the ability to record or take images as you do it so that I can see what's going on? I suppose there could be a bug here, but this screen has actually worked surprisingly well for the life of Paronicon. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

megusta

megusta
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts
Operating System: Windows 10
App/Game Name: Black ops 1/ Paronicon 2
Error Code/Message: Always just the same 5 Maps

Hi!

The maps in the rotation are always the same. In Paronicon are all Selected but they dont work. The other things are working like change to gamemode etc.

Anyone knows how to fix?

Greetings!

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • I Get Pissed At Stuff

• 2,753 posts

Believe Paronity is the man you are looking for! Good luck!

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Operating System: Windows 10

App/Game Name: Black ops 1/ Paronicon 2

Error Code/Message: Always just the same 5 Maps

Hi!

The maps in the rotation are always the same. In Paronicon are all Selected but they dont work. The other things are working like change to gamemode etc.

Anyone knows how to fix?

Greetings!

Can you take a screenshot of the maps screen so I can see what you are looking at? I haven't seen this behavior before and that window is not the most.........user-friendly screen in the world. Let's make sure it's not something simple before we do any deep debugging. This screen here is what I'm looking for:

YULu3vDM.png

megusta

megusta
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Here is the screen.

OmKZ3Yv.png

And here is the Rcon. I never did a change there.

j67bdRy.png

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

Game mode, game type, and man count need to be selected in order for Paronicon to send out the correct commands. 

Once you have everything selected, if you simply press [Activate] is will run the commands to make that the complete rotation.

If you want a more customized rotation, make all of your selections for one, then click the [Add Selection] button to the right-hand ilstbox. You will need to check the [Enabled?] checkbox to activate the custom list once you have made all of your entries.  

megusta

megusta
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Hi, 

Yes i did it like did. After i pressed [Activate] its gone and still only the 4-5 maps are running.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts
✓  Best Answer

The console shows that there is an unknown command "g_gametype". This is because it's NOT sending a game type with the command. <Something> is still not checked or configured properly. It also not sending the maps with the command, so something is up here....

Do you have the ability to record or take images as you do it so that I can see what's going on? I suppose there could be a bug here, but this screen has actually worked surprisingly well for the life of Paronicon. 

megusta

megusta
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

I fixed it. It was a misstake form Gameservers. Thank you for your fast replys. :-) 

Just a last question, you know where i can host the tool 24/7?

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

I fixed it. It was a misstake form Gameservers. Thank you for your fast replys. :-) 

Just a last question, you know where i can host the tool 24/7?

More often than not, it's their fault...... I don't know how they stay in business. Absolutely terrible servers and customer service. 

You just need to have a computer that you can keep on all the time. You can run it on your computer rent a VDS, or have someone else run it from their computer. Back when GSN was involved and ran servers for Call of Duty (AKA, when Call of Duty was a good game), we had a VDS that housed all or our admin tools. 

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 785 posts

azure ftw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users