Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

The End of an Era: Ark

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,742 posts

It is with a heavy heart that we bid farewall to the GSNGaming Ark Survival Server for the time being in order to make way for the Conan: Exiles server. The games are very similar and even though many of you have already migrated, I encourage those that haven't experienced the game to watch some videos and give it a shot!

For those who would like to download the last save of the GSN Ark server in order to continue it on single player, I will be posting it in this topic once I have had a chance to scrub some private info from the files for public use.

Thanks to all of the admins that have come and gone through the year(s) we have hosted the server and more importantly, thanks to the players we have met along the way. I have had a blast playing and meeting all of you and hope to continue playing with you all in the next chapter!

For those that wish to continue their current save on our servers here are the last Save folders for both servers along with cleaned config files both the Game.ini and the UserSettings:

https://drive.google...R21GSG10MHBHMkU

There is a fairly complicated process to setting up the cluster servers but if you just want to insert one of the servers into your single player its as easy as replacing the single player files with the ones in this zip file.

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,769 posts

giphy.gif

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

giphy.gif

What a waste of booze bbr

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,742 posts

What a waste of booze bbr

OE is more furniture polish then booze anyhow haha

Bogbilly

Bogbilly
  • 156 posts

Thanks for the file of the old server, now to see if I can get it into the single player???

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • 1,014 posts

I remember the first day on this server. Excitement, anticipation. And then the grind began. G'bye ol' friend.

Berez-21

Berez-21
  • Recruit
  • 70 posts

Sad

Bubba2

Bubba2
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Can i get the exact mod list.  Thanks

Bubba2

Bubba2