Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Poll: Conan Exiles, would you be interested in a server?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Conan: Exiles Server? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you be interested in playing on a GSN Gaming-hosted Conan:Exiles Server

1. Yes (16 votes [94.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 94.12%

2. No (1 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

3. I have no interest in the game whatsoever (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,743 posts

Hey everyone,

Although I am yet to begin the journey into this new survival crafting game I wanted to go ahead and ask this question since I have heard a lot of hype about this game prior to and after launching.

The game itself can be found here: http://store.steampo...com/app/440900/

It currently costs $29.99 for the base game and is a Early Access Survival Crafting Sandbox style game full of crazy  AI enemies and excessive nudity.

If you are currently playing the game and would like to see a GSN Gaming hosted server, please answer in the poll above.

If you are on the fence about the game and seeing a server hosted, admined, and controlled by GSN would sway you towards playing the game, just post below with some suggestions for settings(there are a ton of changes that can be made to everything from harvest rates, to the weather, to PvP, etc)

The initial idea with this hosting would be to allow for time for people to settle into the game in a PvE only environment so everyone can get their bearings and then a little down the road poll again and see how many would want to see PvP action and go from there(there's always ways to do events for PvP as well that wouldn't cost anyone their entire work effort i.e. backup, switch to pvp, murder all the things, revert to the back up lol)j

So any and all ideas are welcome, I could get this project rolling as soon as today/tomorrow if there's significant interest!

Thanks!

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

I clicked yes, But at the same time I think GSN should wait at least a month. They still have bugs to where people can break down walls with punching at them and so on. Also I do see this game being a lot more fun being PVP.

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

I love the ide of doing pve first to se the game a bit and let all sattle in, let the buggs get fixed and so on and so forth. Would also be fun to maby do a pvp thing and roll back like you said.

S.T.T.F

S.T.T.F
  • Recruit
  • 10 posts

Personally i would love a PvE server and possibly increased XP and Harvest.

At the normal setting it takes an hour to build a 4x4  :huh: or well, not quite. But its very slow anyhow becuse of inventroy weight restrictions and expensive building blocks.

As for PvP im usually not a big fan my self, but i think it could be really cool with a big tribe ramong the map  :ph34r:

DonDiablo

DonDiablo

• Retired
  • 1,164 posts

go for it and ill be on it :D

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 944 posts

I'd like to see a PVE server.  :thumbsup:

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

PVE yo ! We've seen what happens within the clan on PVP settings. It's never pretty.....

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,743 posts

Seems like at least enough interest in Conan(and fall out in Ark) to warrant a test run of swapping our ark servers over to a 20 slot Conan server. I will be working my ass off tonight to get the server up for everyone tonight and but i want to take care of the slow work first; getting ark server files archived, shutting those down, getting all the server info/settings pages written and posted and then going about testing the new server. Be patient and know it will be up either tonight or early tomorrow morning depending on how easily the server can be reconfigured for our tastes.

To start with it seems we will be going with a PvE server, maybe just 2x Gathering as it does seems daunting to get started with default gather rates, and we will have no limits on clan sizes so that anyone that wants to team up in the early game can do that with relative ease. Other than that we will do as we always do and let the community decide where we go from there.

PacidGames

PacidGames
  • Forum Member
  • The voices in my head said they like you.

• 16 posts

Its awesome that GSN got a server for Conan Exiles. I have a server already, but will come and hang out on GSN server as well. Awesome job as always Sam. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users