Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Conan Exiles Who plays?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Ok so out of intrest here to se where people are at with this game.

I know a bunch of you guys have gotten it or are thinking of it. So lets lift the question a bit more.

How many plays it or are going to get it?

How many are considering getting it?

If gsn would open a server witch do you prefer PvE or PvP?

Answering this as you know will help our top team deside if we might get a server or not so dont be shy here :)

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

I play it, love it and i can play on eather pve or pvp if GSN is hosting it. But usualy pref pve. But like i said if gsn is getting it i would recon a bunch of uss would team up witch would make things fun even in pvp :)

Jhordan

Jhordan
  • TheOneAndOnly

• 223 posts

I would love to see a sever and i plan on getting it soon. But from what I see its hard to collect stuff alone and sucks to be raided, I would like to see PvE.. just cause how hard it can be to do alot

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Sigh - another open world survival early access game....

It looks fun, and I might pick it up. But i'm going to watch some people play it and see how much replay ability there is. Lets place bets on how long this will stay in early access for. 

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 442 posts

same boat as nackerrs. I am really getting tired of early access games. Yea we get to help with the development process but we are never guaranteed a good game once it's finished......If the game ever gets finished.......

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • I Get Pissed At Stuff

• 2,753 posts

YESSSSS!!!!! SURVIVAL CRAFTING GAME WITH NUDITY! *itches face*

I bought it today, but working tonight so i will let it download and get at it tomorrow. And keep in mind that this is another game that the community can host servers for so if it gains momentum, let some members know so we could get a server up and running!

Kest

Kest

• Retired
  • Ya Boosted Monkeys, eh!

• 404 posts

I got it, I'm gonna be testing it out later on today. Seems interesting enough. Looks like a good alternative to Ark. I personally couldn't play Ark because of how intensive the game was. Hopefully I'll be able to get into the game and play with everyone.

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 951 posts

I have it, played 7 hours so far.

Great graphics and works great on my system.  :thumbsup:

Only $29.99

1FingerSalute

1FingerSalute

• 32 posts

It's a brave new world... with boobies!!

Whats not to like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users