Photo

Who still Plays Ark?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Like the topic say. How many is still playing Ark? 

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

I quit playing ARK, and have removed it from my computer. Like you I'm making room on my computer for Conan Exiles, which is supposed to come out today. 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts

I meant to post a similar topic today but I can just piggy back on Searelia's. Would also like to know who all is still playing(specifically on the GSN servers) It has been quite some time since the last pulse check to see how the servers are going and would like everyone's opinions!

Still playing but want something new? Tell me!

Not playing much anymore and don't think it's something we should be hosting anymore? Tell me!

Either way if it's something that isn't being used, there's no point in the community donors continuing to fund it for us.

Personal Opinion:

I haven't done much more than start the game to verify the server status after updates/restarts. So I wouldn't mind if the servers went away, of course if that isn't the consensus, I have absolutely no issues with continuing to help with server-side stuff in the background too.

Copenhagen

Copenhagen
  • 54 posts

I will still play if others are gonna play. But I am not playing right now. Maybe if something new came to the servers I would start playing again.

Edited by Copenhagen, January 30, 2017.

Animbus

Animbus
  • 33 posts
I don't play ark right now, I mean I will later but I'm not going to use it soon.

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

I think I'm the only one ! lol Does that make me the highlander ??  I haven't been on in a couple days though. Civ 5 and the lure of Conan Exiles has pulled me away.

1FingerSalute

1FingerSalute

• 32 posts

Yea I'm not much into it nowadays. I'm fine with dropping it.

Cola

Cola
  • 115 posts

I'm not playing it atm and have deleted it from my PC. I would feel fine if we would get rid of the ARK server and maybe replace it with something else. -Cough conan Exile cough-

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

Save the server file. I'd like to run it on my own !

Bubba2

Bubba2
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

I still play but I'm guessing Rando and I may not be enough :(

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts

Save the server file. I'd like to run it on my own !

If the server goes away, I will make a post saying so, and also do a full backup and offer up the saves to whoever would want them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users