Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Conan Exile

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

This is a cool looking game! 

Looking for people to join and build a base so if you are getting this please contact me. 

Edited by IdealShooting, January 25, 2017.

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Yes it really looks amazing. Looking at some game play atm and im really thinking of getting it!

francisbaud

francisbaud
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

There are a few things that appeal me in that game (the structure destruction, sandbox-ish orientation, NPC AI, etc.) but overall the art style and graphics have something I find displeasing. Also it seems they've borrowed some stuff from Reign of King (the kidnapping / torture) and I hate this kind of stuff in-game. If it was an MMO I'd likely keep an eye on it.

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

There are a few things that appeal me in that game (the structure destruction, sandbox-ish orientation, NPC AI, etc.) but overall the art style and graphics have something I find displeasing. Also it seems they've borrowed some stuff from Reign of King (the kidnapping / torture) and I hate this kind of stuff in-game. If it was an MMO I'd likely keep an eye on it.

Well they are using unreal engine 4 so this game will look beautiful for the most part. MMO It kind of is? You can have a lot of people on one server also it's like rust/ark had a baby. I say ARK just because of the monsters the fact we do have to hunt in this game to get food and resources to live. PVP style from rust also the build style. Reign of Kings to me was a very cheap game and should of never been developed IMO. 

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Never played Rust so no opinion on that but yes i do think it resebles ARK for sure but with more of a tire build system in. I can se how the pvp style of it can become verry Rust (taken from what i heard of the game) But then again i hear more or less same issue in the pvp world of ARK as it is in Rust more or less. I like the fact that this game offers not only pvp but also pve. I heard in the toturial video that there is gona be a limit of 70 players/server atleast to start of with and i have to say that sounds good. In a pve world it can be alot with 70 people seince then alot of people are gona maby build there own base like in ARK, but in a pvp world people will for sure build a base together for more easy and better deffence. 

ViperTech0911

ViperTech0911
  • 34 posts

im getting it tuesday

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

What type of server are you planing on playing at? Pve or PvP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users