Photo

ARK - Firewalkers Tribe

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

If you have stopped playing ARK for whatever reason please let the ADMIN know, so we may clean up the server. As a tribe member your dino's and building don't time out for destruction when fellow tribe members are online. If you have been away from ARK for some time, but plan on returning that's great, but have curiosity to let us know via this post or private message.

If you're not in the Firewalkers tribe and decide to leave please destroy your base and give away your dino's or contact us here by responding to this message or private message and I will take care of it.

The purpose of this message is to free up the quality base locations on the servers for the new players, which we have several since the Christmas Steam sale of ARK.

Thank you,

Coyote

Copenhagen

Copenhagen
  • 54 posts

I'm done playing for a bit kinda bored with the game....but I do plan on coming back

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts

I too have been gone for too long to worry about but seeing as Coyote and myself have pretty much shared space, feel free to throw my body off a cliff to some Sarah McGlocklin music if it gets in the way lol I will be coming back to it, but has been nice to explore and play some other stuff in the mean time.

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

I'm done playing for a bit kinda bored with the game....but I do plan on coming back

Dont worry @M2THE49 and I made use of your base on Scorched Earth :D its gonna be nice and cozy when you come back!

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

Dont worry @M2THE49 and I made use of your base on Scorched Earth :D its gonna be nice and cozy when you come back!

@Koda @M2THE49 Sorry to say that I already deleted Copenhagen's base, but if you still want that area the walls and Dino's are still there.

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,411 posts

@Koda @M2THE49 Sorry to say that I already deleted Copenhagen's base, but if you still want that area the walls and Dino's are still there.

i had 3 chests in there that said "M2THE49's stuff" that had ALL my good shit in it. is it still there?

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

you shouldve seen it was filled with dinos labeled M and K for m2 and Koda and chests labeled as ours did you delete all of our things?

Animbus

Animbus
  • 33 posts

Well for me, I'm planning on coming back but not so soon, since I started working I haven't been able to get time to play on ark.

But latter on ill be going back, but I don't care starting over, so if you want you can take my things.

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

On scortched i want my stuff intact. On iland map i have moved the animals that i want to keep to the herbavor iland. What i have left at the green oebilisk is free for anyone to take. 

Cola

Cola
  • 115 posts

I've decided to stop playing fow a while, all my shit & dinos got destroyed or eaten about 1,5 week ago and that just took all the energy out of me to play.
Walls & door still intact last time i checked.

You have my permision to destroy it all or if anyone want the location that's OK too.

Coords: LAT- 48.5 LON- 67.0

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

My stuff on both scortched and iland is free to demolish and take what you want. If i come back i will start over. 

Xeerar

Xeerar
  • 129 posts

My stuff on both scortched and iland is free to demolish and take what you want. If i come back i will start over.

Same goes for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users