Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Paronicon 2 with COD5: is there any way to do a timed kick/ban?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

nynor

nynor
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts
Operating System: Windows 10
:
:
:
:
:
:

i got the program working pretty good.  the one thing that is doing my head in is timed kicks/bans.  tempban is not working.

i'd really like a way to do a timed kick.  is there a way to do this?  a custom command?

thanks,

darell

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 779 posts

.  tempban is not working.

how is tempban not working? you mean at all (not kicking) or  not long enough?

nynor

nynor
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

tempban is not working at all.  i get a message that the command went through, but nothing happens.  everything else works.  there are several threads that state the tempban command does not work, so i am looking for a workaround.

if there is a way to do a custom command using syntax that then goes to the console that would work, too.

it seems we may have to live without timed kicks/bans or do them manually.

d.

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

The tempBan command should only be working on BO. What type of server are you using it on? What happens when you try to use it? Anything? 

nynor

nynor
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

COD5.  nothing happens at all.  if i manually use the tempban in the console section, it works.  i am trying to figure out how to make it a custom command.

d.

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts
Yea, I built that out on the premise that you would just use the built in temp ban command. I never made it any further than that with it since a lot of communities at the time didn't use temp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users