Christmas Steam Wishlist Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired Staff
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,876 posts

So, while my depression has the better of me right now (not diving into detail, as this post is to be cheerful :) ) lets give some shit away, I am doing somewhat well, financially speaking, so let's do this! This giveaway will be for any single game on your wishlist. No cost limit (for a SINGLE GAME). I will be picking which game though, so make sure you have games that you WANT on your wishlist in steam. :)

Rules:

1.) Be a member of the forums for at least a month and be _somewhat_ active (yes, open to public members as well - hell, I might even draw two names, you never know).

2.) Be awesome. (This will be verified). :P

3.) Have some games in your steam Wishlist (you could even get two if they are on sale :P ). 

4.) Reply below with something you like about this time of year, no matter your religion, race, creed, or sexual preference (other than @Naaackers ).

I will be drawing this in the next couple of days, so be sure to @mention anyone that needs to be a part of it. :)

PS: For you newer people - you might want to add me on steam. Handle is just Paronity

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Core Member
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,727 posts

Thanks so much for the giveaway, Paronity!

This time of year is amazing because regardless of the beliefs it's a great time to spend quality time with family and friends you don't get to see often throughout the year!

Blade

Blade
  • Basic Member
  • 526 posts

i like that Star Wars Rouge One came out

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Advanced Member
  • Aye lmao

• 348 posts

I love that everything is about being together. No matter if it's friends, family, animals, whatever it may be its all about coming together and loving each other and it really makes you see how lucky you are to be living and to have such amazing people in your life.

And Paronity YOU ARE DA MAN. Thank you for doing this giveaway!

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired Staff
  • 5,408 posts

What I really like about this time of year is the thoughtfulness that goes towards people who are less fortunate. I've heard many stories of how people will buy many pairs of sucks for homeless people. While we might think it's just a pair of socks, to someone who's spending a night in 0 degree weather outside, it's a priceless gift.

And to those of us who are able to have a roof over our heads, we prove our love for each other (even as friends) by getting them something that we know (and hope) they'd like because sharing has always been such a wonderful thing.

And to call you out specifically @Paronity... for someone who has struggled with life's many shitty moments, you still continue to give when you can, whether it's an ear to listen, a steam game, or by getting the help of an entire community to help fellow members out in their time of need -- like returning their precious games back to them :)

Thank you for this wonderful giveaway sir. You've always been an amazing human being!

HPLa5erjet

HPLa5erjet

• Basic Member
  • 56 posts

Wow Paronity, that is so sweet of you! I added you as a friend. 

What I like about this time of the year is how much love is just spread around, and how much I'm on vacation and will be able to game non-stop for so many days in a row. 

I love you GSN, and Paronity you rock! 
-Jozée

Cpt. Kyle

Cpt. Kyle
  • Basic Member
  • 31 posts

Thanks for the giveaway!

I love this time of year because my family has lots of traditions around Christmas. No matter what happens, the traditions always stay the same so I know I can rely on them to be there. 

GforGreg

GforGreg
  • Basic Member
  • Getaway Driver

• 238 posts

Awesome giveaway idea man

What I love about this time of year is that pretty much everyone in the world takes a day to look at what they have and appreciate it. Its also a good time to reflect on what made the year great and what made it shit and learn from those experiences to make yourself a more rounded person.

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • Basic Member
  • 208 posts

P-Man this is awesome thing you are doing also by the way I hope you are doing better brother! 

I am very thankful for this time of the year to look at the family and friends we have around us. Family is everything not money or any of that but family and you're friends. The holidays are great because you actually can enjoy them with those people that you care about. 

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,130 posts

I have been sitting here for the past few hours looking at the blank reply box trying to come up with something to write...and it's been quite a challenge. Frankly, I am one of those few who dislike this time of year. With that said, I am going to leave the post with this...

As you all may know, @Paronity writes a blog and I wanted to share a couple snippets that he wrote in one of his posts, you can find the whole blog post here. (Putting the spoiler thing so its not one giant post for those just scrolling through)

Spoiler

I actually was the winner of your Christmas giveaway two years ago and so I do not want  to participate in this give-away, but I still wanted to say a few things. I hope you enjoy your holidays and I appreciate all you have done, not just for me, but for everyone around you. Keep being awesome <3  

Thunder

Thunder
  • Core Member
  • still watching you ...

• 7,570 posts

Awesome Paronity !

Thanks for that kind giveaway,

I´m not a huge christmas fan for several reasons, but what I really like is, that everybody of the family has the time to come together atleast once a year.

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired Staff

• 16,876 posts
Thanks for everyone that entered so far and thanks for all your feedback and generous words. I don't do what I do for adulation, I just like to make people happy. :)

I think I will draw this on Tuesday of this week. Mention anyone that you think needs to see it.

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• Basic Member
  • Do as I say, not as I do.

• 1,178 posts

Thanks Paronity for the awesome giveaway!

One thing i love about Christmas is the time i spend with family, I always have a great time Christmas day when my cousins come over and we game together.

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Basic Member
  • 1,011 posts

Love your face, Ron.

For me, this time of year is kind of bitter sweet. This is around the time that my father passed. But I've found that this time of year helps me think of all of the great times I had growing up, and how amazing it was that for 24 years, my dad was the coolest, most amazing guy ever to me. This time of year always reminds me that family and friends are precious, and not to be taken for granted. And that's a really great feeling....

CapN

CapN

• Core Member
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,359 posts

Thank you for the giveaway!

I love this time a year mostly because of the atmosphere and excitement surrounding the holidays not to mention the excuse to get together with friends and family and eat delicious food and drinks! 

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• Basic Member
  • The King of Stupid

• 200 posts

thanks for the giveaway.

Cpt. Kyle

Cpt. Kyle
  • Basic Member
  • 31 posts

Thanks so much Paronity, you are awesome. Merry Christmas!

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired Staff

• 16,876 posts

I've decided to give everyone something from their list. In fact, Steam is questioning my purchases:

JRMbzKu4.png

If you haven't seen yours yet, just wait. 

Merry Christmas Everyone and here is to a better year next year. :)

I've been saving money to have an amazing Christmas purchase extravaganza. I decided that instead of buying a ton of games I'll never play, that I would buy you guys games that you would play. 

P.S.: @SaltySam - yours is physical and has been shipped. ;)

CapN

CapN

• Core Member
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,359 posts

THANKS PARONITY! YOU DA MAN! MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Blade

Blade
  • Basic Member
  • 526 posts

THANKS PARONITY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users