Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Blog Post #17 - Extra Life - Thank You!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,902 posts

thank-you-banner.jpg

All I can really say is WOW. What a month of Extra Life it was for GSN Gaming and friends. With the help of all of you guys, the GSN Gaming Extra Life team was able to raise

$2,626

Jesus Christ. That is absolutely fantastic. I am blown away by the support we received this time around. The feeling of going live on Extra Life Game Day and seeing everyone go off in chat was absolutely astonishing. We really felt the love this year. 

So, on behalf of GSN Gaming, i'd like to extend some thanks to each and every one that helped us this year, whether it was with donations, watching the show, tweets, retweets, and everything in between - THANK YOU SO MUCH. We could not have done any of this without you guys. I'd like to also give a very special thank you to @SaltySam and @BadBadRobot for taking the time out of their days to stream for this cause. And a extra big thank you to SaltySam, who raised the most amount of money this year. You really did work my dude. Also a huge shoutout to Mythlogic and DigitalOps for not only supplying the venue for the show, but for their monstrous donation to the cause. It really means a lot to us. 

Our next charity event is a little ways away, but you bet your bottom dollar we'll be going hard for St. Judes in 2017. To date, GSN Gaming and it's lovely friends and family have raised $9100+ for charity since doing events. That is HUGE. THAT IS SO CRAZY!!! You guys are all amazing. 

Everyone have a great weekend!

OTS FPR TJE LODS

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,742 posts

Absolutely amazed by the generosity of this community and those that follow along with us online. Was a blast again this year and can't wait to crack the first $10k mark for overall charitable contributions through these types of events real soon.

Thanks for all the support everyone, this is something very important to me and to see our team have such great success warms my heart.

FOR THE KIDS!

giphy.gif

btw.... also proud to take first place 2 years running. come at me Nackers

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

I wish I could have participated this year, but it looks like you guys nailed it! Wonderful job all! I LOVE doing this stuff. I can't wait until I have the time to be a part again. I miss it so much. 

Thanks for heading this up guys. Even though I wasn't involved personally, it means a lot that the community that I still back and support supports such great and amazing causes that I believe in. You guys rock a little. <3

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 382 posts

OTS FPR TJE LODS

Absolutely amazing.

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,769 posts

Very proud of what we pulled off this year, especially being able to do it together during the LAN party.

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users