Photo

Closed: More mods?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Mods would you like to see? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Select ONLY the mods that you would like to see:

1. Annunaki (1 votes [4.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

2. Cute Hair (5 votes [21.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

3. EcoInWonderland (7 votes [30.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.43%

4. Medeival Taverns (5 votes [21.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

5. Dragons (3 votes [13.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.04%

6. None of the Above (2 votes [8.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

Vote

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Ok so here is the thing. We resently added 7 more mods to the server some witch we had before that we just took in again and some new once. Think we all are loving the new once :)
But since i could not do the poll my self i kinda forgot to add some mods that i would have like people to look into and also be able to vote for but also some that people have been asking about. So gona list them in and you all can do a yes and no answer to thees.
One last thing. Make sure your vote it thought threw. The mods must be able to work along side with both iland and scortched.

Annunaki
http://steamcommunit...229&searchtext=
Most or all know what this means. Bigger meaner dinos, more hard core gaming with dragons, dodorex, broodmother, wardens, diffrent kinds alphas of all kinds of animals. 

Cute Hair
http://steamcommunit...953&searchtext=
Even if the name is cute there are some bad ass male mask skins in it as well.

Ecolnwonderland
http://steamcommunit...089&searchtext=
Some awsome looking trees, flowers and other decor to play around with.

Medival Tavern
http://steamcommunit...901&searchtext=
Adding some decor, new cool looking bed and so forth.

Dragons
http://steamcommunit...xt=Elite Dragon
We had thees before so by demand im taking this mod up again. Bad ass dragons that can dive into water, dose crap tons of dmg and can spawn anywhere. Means no one is really safe from thees.

Do a simple yes or no answer and if you like explain why your vote did go eather way.

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Annunaki : Yes/No - As much as i would like to se this one in i dont think it will run with scortched.
Cute Hair : Yes - I liked to be able to do the hair and stuff accually.
Ecolnwonderland - Yes - I play alot, build alot and adding decor makes the building more fun.
Medival Tavern - Yes - Same answer as above plus adding it works great with the medival structures that we alredy have.
Dragons - Yes - Not sure if this one will work with scortched. But i do love thees dragons way alot more then the wyverns.

Animbus

Animbus
  • 33 posts
Ah for me I say yes to annunaki Genesis, cute hai, ecowonderland, and medieval tavern, I mean I would say yes to the dragons but I kind of feel like they will be destroying people's bases and killing Dino's. But if others want it in find with it.

Copenhagen

Copenhagen
  • 54 posts

Annunaki :No
Cute Hair : Yes.
Ecolnwonderland - Yes
Medival Tavern - Yes
Dragons - Yes Yes Yes I miss the Dragons

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

Build stuff-- yes ! 

adding more dino stuff -- no just due to the workload of ensuring all the mods work across both servers etc. Updating stuff can be a pain when there are server updates and the mods lag behind. 

if more difficulty is desired ( for me too ) we can always bump the difficulty a notch. That way we can have a max level of 150 instead of 120 for dinos.

Jhordan

Jhordan
  • TheOneAndOnly

• 223 posts

Annunaki: Yes
Cute Hair: Yes
Other three no.. 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts

Added in the poll everyone please cast votes! And explain anything you are against adding in a comment below! Thanks everyone~!

Jhordan Rando Copenhagen Searelia Animbus ;)

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff

• 2,799 posts

Personally, I don't want to deal with Annunaki because it seems to update almost every single day lol not to mention it seems to have conflicts with scorched earth(Need to research this more).

Additionally, I don't really care to add the modded dragons, I know that those without SE DLC will have to rely on those that do have it in order to acquire Wyverns but I also know that we have about the best damn group of Ark-ians that exists on this earth and we don't mind helping others out with this task.

As far as the other mods for building/appearence I don't care either way. So will go with the majority with those three.

Ark is Love. Ark is Life

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

If people like annuanki but since we are not sure it will work Ark Comes Alive mod can be an option to the annunaki if that mods comes threw in the votes. 

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=764365165

Animbus

Animbus
  • 33 posts

yeah, "ark comes alive" seems to be annunaki but better and don't seem to have problems. So I think that would be  fun to try. If we wanted to try we can see if we can back up the server, try Ark comes alive and see if it runs nice and we can play. If not then we can just go back to the server, but we would at least know that we tried and didn't work, but of course we can tell people that if they want it we can run the chance of failing. But that's if people want it and if we could do it with out any problems. I wouldn't want someone to stress about it. But I would want to try "Ark comes alive"

But would backing up the server and trying it, work?

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff

• 2,799 posts

I only voted for none to show I voted, I stated above what I feel on the mods, personally. My thoughts on Ark Comes Alive are the same I feel about Annunaki, other than it has been proven to work on Scorched Earth. It still constantly updates and would cause mod mismatches and server updates quite often.

If it gets voted in, we will do a full backup just like any other time mods are added in and then we will test once it's loaded and stable. The fair warning to players is that this mod requires a full wild dino wipe and I am not sure about how well it will play along with currently tamed dinos as it is a full conversion mod for all dinos. If it is loaded on the server and we end up getting rid of it, every dino tamed after the mod is installed gets wiped along with it. One of the reasons why Annunaki always made me nervous long-term.

Again, I'm not in charge of the content so vote it up and it will be on the server. I just push the buttons, you guys choose which buttons need pushed!

1FingerSalute

1FingerSalute

• 32 posts

Cute hair - OK sound good

EcolWonderland - looks interesting

The other three - not interested

Going overboard on mods does not sound like a good idea to me. 

Berez-21

Berez-21
  • Recruit
  • 70 posts

Dragons get my vote 

Xeerar

Xeerar
  • 129 posts

I dont want to have my computer have to deal with anunaki, its a pain in the ass :P 

On dragons, we already have dragons so i didnt vote it. 

Cute hair.. on the basis that I barely used it on the center map i didnt vote on it

Fancy trees and medieval taverns.... sure... why not. 

But im not particularly excited about any of them

Im actually quite content with the amount of mods we currently have :P 

Revrat

Revrat
  • Forum Member
  • AFGM

• 7 posts

I voted no to Annunaki but yes to Dragons. If Annunaki isn't proven to work with SE and if it may cause undue server stress I'm in favor of avoiding it. Ark Comes Alive seems to be a good alternative and is proven to work in SE, it also brings better tranqs to the game.

EcoInWonderland looks interesting. - Voted Yes

The others were not that important to me, I've played with some of them before and didn't really use them much.

I would really like to see Reusable + or something similar added to one of these polls. It's a small easy mod that makes things like parachute, grappling hook, bola, flare gun and others reusable.

Reusable +

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=693416678

Trimbel

Trimbel
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

I vote yes for everything but Annuaki.  I would like to see Reusable+ as well.  It only helps with menial things that doesn't rush content but helps with daily stuff.  Thanks

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Votes for mods have been up for a while now and i think it is time to close it. I counted votes and i think we should do same as we did once before 7 or more votes. With that said mods that we are getting in are. 
Ecolnwonderland and cutehair mod

So when Sam has the time we can add thees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users