IMPORTANT FOR SCORCHED EARTH PLAYERS!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts

ITS WORKING RIGHT AND NO ONE LOST ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE YOU REJOIN THE SERVER!

READ THIS FIRST!!!

YOU NEED TO JOIN THE SCORCHED EARTH SERVER BEFORE JOINING THE ISLAND SERVER TO KEEP YOUR PROGRESS!!!!!!!!

• You will need to join a different server in order to start back in Scorched Earth.

TRY TO SEARCH using the My Survivor filter and the right one((pictured below)) should show up first try

Otherwise you will have to either direct join through steam(from a friend on the server) or do a search in the Unofficial servers. Use the keyword GSNGaming and hit the option for Ark+Scorched Earth.

This is what should show up as a result:

results.PNG

You want the server running Scorched Earth as seen here:

THISONE.PNG

Select that server and should load back where ever you last logged out. From here on out the Scorched Earth server will be the "Secondary" Server while TheIsland will act as the "Primary" server. YOUR CHARACTER ONLY EXISTS ON THE SERVER YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING WHEN YOU LOG OUT! So if you log out on TheIsland, you can't just log back in on Scorched Earth. You will need to log back into TheIsland Server and travel via the Obelisks/drops.

We will need to build a house and a bed near an obelisk just to make it easier to travel back and forth. When you join back to a server it will allow you to pick where to spawn but only way to leave is at the drops/obelisks.

Now from there you can bring dinos and equipped items over to the Island map as described here*:

https://survivethear...il-faq-ongoing/

I am exhausted as I am working towards 24 hours awake and it's time for sleep so didn't test a lot of stuff. I transferred myself to the island and back, and I took a jerboa to the island and brought it back. I haven't tested items and such yet so that will come soon. If you have the balls to try something big let me know lol otherwise my wyvern will be on the island next time I am online lol

I love you all. Because Ark.

FUCKYEAH.PNG

*This is still a test phase so whatever you do, make sure you aren't testing the transfer out with your bestest, highest dinos for the love of all that is holy!

Berez-21

Berez-21
  • Recruit
  • 70 posts

sick

Searelia

Searelia

• 103 posts

Wow awsome Sam! Cant wait to get home now and test this stuff!

Xeerar

Xeerar
  • 129 posts

Thanks for all the work Sam! *inserts needle* Over and out.

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

Great work Salty. You have my vote for GSN Employee of the month !!

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

Thanks Sam for all your hard work and dedication to GSN and the ARK community.

Now spend some time with your family and get some well deserved sleep.  :thumbsup:   :yes:

1FingerSalute

1FingerSalute

• 32 posts

Bravo Sam, Bravo!

xXHeloMechXx

xXHeloMechXx
  • 41 posts

Remember with transfers you lose ALL inventory .... So don't forget about saddles/armor/etc

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff

• 2,799 posts

Remember with transfers you lose ALL inventory .... So don't forget about saddles/armor/etc

THIS ALL OF THIS lol 

If I ever get a bit of time to myself on the computer this week I would like to come up with a guide to pin in the Ark Subforum for transfers and such. Of course if someone else would like to do it, I wouldn't be mad  :P

xXHeloMechXx

xXHeloMechXx
  • 41 posts

THIS ALL OF THIS lol 

If I ever get a bit of time to myself on the computer this week I would like to come up with a guide to pin in the Ark Subforum for transfers and such. Of course if someone else would like to do it, I wouldn't be mad  :P

I'm not volunteering myself, lol, but I can add my 2 cents of my experiences with transfers.

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff

• 2,799 posts

We have an older pinned topic with basics of ark in the subforum but would be nice to start getting a FAQ with basics for Scorched Earth and the new cluster set up. Just an all in one stop for helping out new people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users