Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

For Honor!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 350 posts

UWrwjm.gif
Ever wanted to have game with Awesome 1 on 1 combat? Based on the medieval times? Well, look no further than For Honor, I was lucky enough to get into the early access alpha and I kicked ass as the Vikings but there are 3 factions, Vikings, Samurai and Knights. There are 3 different modes, Duels (1v1) Brawl (2v2) and Dominion (4v4) which is the main game mode for now at least. Much like domantion there are 3 points A, B and C are capable by the heroes but B point is controlled by the soldiers. So, you have to constantly clear out B to keep it. Once you cap a point the enemy team loses 100 points and your team gains 100 and as long as you control the point your team receives 2 points a second. Once, one team hits 1000 points, the other starts to break AKA Sudden death, no re-spawning til the team that hit 1000 points drops below that by capping points.
Be sure to sign up for the beta here if you enjoyed this! 

TL:DR: 

This video here will show you gameplay of one match where I went 11-2 as the viking raider.
Leave your thoughts down in the comments below!

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

@Dustles this was awesome to play with you guys can't wait for the full game! 

Jhordan

Jhordan
  • TheOneAndOnly

• 222 posts

This was the worst gameplay and the worst game i've ever seen you should just stop now.........................

Jk it was an awesome game and i loved it, though I did complain alot while playing but who dosnt with a early access game, and video was awesome!!! :D

JDubeous

JDubeous
  • Forum Member
  • 13 posts

When everyone was playing a week or so ago, was that the alpha or the beta? Just wondering because I already signed up for the beta, but I don't have access yet. 

Rhaven

Rhaven
  • Recruit
  • 109 posts

It was for Alpha, and I didn't get to play much... slightly forgot about it, but the little I did play I enjoyed it. 

JDubeous

JDubeous
  • Forum Member
  • 13 posts

It was for Alpha, and I didn't get to play much... slightly forgot about it, but the little I did play I enjoyed it. 

Yea, I played a little bit of it as well. It was good, although the controls felt a little off for me. I'm sure I just need to play a little more of it. Hopefully I can get into the Beta. 

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

IMO Chivalry is a better game ...

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 350 posts

@Thunder that's a big statement coming from someone who hasn't tried For Honor yet. I have played both and I can tell you there is a significant difference between them.

chiv.png

Berez-21

Berez-21
  • Recruit
  • 70 posts

Really looking forward to playing this in the beta can't wait

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

@Thunder that's a big statement coming from someone who hasn't tried For Honor yet. I have played both and I can tell you there is a significant difference between them.

attachicon.gifchiv.png

I´m signed up for Alpha and Beta for a while already.
Haven´t had the chance to play it myself, but was watching a bunch of videos.
Depending to the gameplay I saw: IMO Chivalry is a better game ...

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 350 posts
Bump.

If you signed up for the beta, go check your email that you signed up with you may have gotten accepted. If you did don't forget to invite 3 other friends to join!

francisbaud

francisbaud
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

The combat animations in that game Mmmmm that looks sweet

Overall visually it's stunning. Now is the gameplay good...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users