Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

GSN WoW Guild

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Darkcobra337

Darkcobra337
  • 263 posts

So we have tried to do this before with zero interest mainly because people play on different realms or don't play anymore. This time, I have changed it so random people from the game can join instead of just GSN Members.

The guild is on Blackrock, which is a PvP server but low pop so World PvP isn't a problem for new players until you get to 110 then World PvP becomes real. Of course throughout your questing you could get into PvP combat but luckily having PvE gear to PvP gear isn't a big different anymore so you can still take them if they are level appropriate. The guild is on Horde mainly because Alliance has very low Pop so it makes it safer for those PvE players who do not like PvP opportunities.

This guild is going through the approval steps by GSN Staff on what to do about communication for the guild, forums for the guild and many other things. However, the guild is setup and ready I am here to try and gage interest of a WoW guild.

P.S . I have many characters and do not mind helping new players. I have 3 100+ characters, 3 85+ and the rest above 40+.

Ronduth

Ronduth
  • Forum Member
  • Stubborn Prick

• 1,600 posts

The expansion is so good this time around.... this might overtake Lich King.

Darkcobra337

Darkcobra337
  • 263 posts
I believe it will, it isnt so grindy to 110 just grindy for gear which is what I love.

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

Welp since we got curiousity the four of us play (myself, Aryanix, Salladhor, and dave) are all on Garrosh and on alliance and were all decently geared. The problem with WoW and everyone playing together always comes down to the expansion price sub then paying anywhere from 20-30-50 dollars to server / faction change or both just to play with people. Best of luck with the guild but I cant justify spending money yet again after I already faction swapped once. 

MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

• Forum Member
  • Drugs are Bad MKayyy...

• 3,416 posts

I can't read, deleted.

Good luck on the group! :P

Aryanix

Aryanix

• 1,063 posts

I'm not sure setting up a guild is going to do anyone any good.  You can't join guilds cross server or faction. I am already 110, and by the end of the night I will be raid gear ready.  I don't want to be starting on another server fresh and it's expensive to server swap.

However, what might be more productive is just trying to set up a raid group.  As far as I am aware, you can cross server do raids and such.  You can even quest cross server if you want to. If you base success and putting all your energy into getting ppl into a specific guild, it's not going to get anywhere.  

We already have GSN as a "guild" hub.  Spend your energy getting people to work together in the GSN discord and such.

To that note, my recommendations are:

(1) already playing and don't want to server transfer, get into the GSN discord so we can start to build up

(2) starting new and want to play horde and/or want to play on an open world pvp server, join the Blackrock realm and hook up with Darkcobra

(3) starting new and want to play alliance and/or on a pve server (there still is pvp, just not open world pvp) then join the Garrosh server and hook up with either myself or Kherune

(4) if you are sitting on the fence, get the trial which gets you to level 20 for free, then if you are still wanting to play, buy the base game (everything except the newest expansion) for $10, which gets you to level 100.  Also, if you get one of us to Recruit-A-Friend you get a month free in-game time.  $10 for over a month of play and the actual game is not bad at all.

Ronduth

Ronduth
  • Forum Member
  • Stubborn Prick

• 1,600 posts

You guys are welcome to join Bonechewer alliance, we have quite a few regulars you will recognize.  @Kherune has raided with us also if that is any interest to any of you! 

Aryanix

Aryanix

• 1,063 posts

@Ronduth I have an ilvl 839 holy priest, so if you ever need that spot filled for something let me know.

Ronduth

Ronduth
  • Forum Member
  • Stubborn Prick

• 1,600 posts

@Ronduth I have an ilvl 839 holy priest, so if you ever need that spot filled for something let me know.

Sounds good my battlenet ID is ronduth#1919

N3PH

N3PH
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

So is this Guild still a topic of discussion? Just wondering because i am the only one left out of my old friends that plays anymore and i dont currently have anyone to play with on wow.

I have 9 100's and about to have 2 110's across a bunch different realms and different factions.

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

I remade myself a wow account last December and since then I have 3 110s, 4-5 100s and a few low level alts, I am unfortunately Horde on Dalaran in a semi-hardcore raiding guild which I co-lead so I doubt ill be able to play with you guys. (Why alliance?????) :(]

btag: Kodabear#1216

870 ilvl feral drood wanting to pvp if any of you are horde :D

Snipetrocity

Snipetrocity
  • Banned
  • Banned

• 14 posts

I use to play every ex-pack up to mist, i quit playing it 2 years ago. can never find a good guild to join & always get back stab by guild leaders and members. I have a main warlock PvE 85, DK 85 pvp, Rog pvp 85, Paly 85 pvp, hunter 75 & a mage at 45.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users