Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

*Click Bait*

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

WeStayedTrue

WeStayedTrue
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Works every time cx

this is my first time being in some sort of online community so I'm not even exactly sure about what is going to be happening here :P so pretty excited for that.. anyways I tend to be on the more competitive side of gaming but that doesn't mean I don't like playing in a more chill environment I don't play tooo many games right now but If I meet some cool people I enjoy playing with I am definitely willing to branch that out. Not exactly sure how well I'm going to do with the whole being interactive within forums and such I have never really done It before but I guess its going to be a eat your veggies so you can get your ice cream sort of situation for me this is already pretty long so uhh bye everyone cx

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

Hello! What games do you play and how did you find us? Make sure you join discord to game!

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,743 posts

Welcome to the GSN Forums, WST! Thanks for posting the intro. A lot of us started out here a little apprehensive about the whole online community thing, but if there is a single word I can say about GSNGaming it would be "family."  Not your typical community solely based in the gaming world, but a true community of all kinds of people from all kinds of places, coming together to maim each other in virtual warfare haha.

Hope you enjoy yourself and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 442 posts
Welcome to the forums. You should definitely come on our discord and play some games.

Rhaven

Rhaven
  • Recruit
  • 109 posts

Welcome!

MrFortyTwo

MrFortyTwo

• Staff
  • Newdoodabooder

• 678 posts

Welcome man, I like having some competitive people to play with when I wanna get some W's! Hope to see you in the 'cord

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,408 posts

Welcome to the forums :D

WeStayedTrue

WeStayedTrue
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Hello! What games do you play and how did you find us? Make sure you join discord to game!

I play Overwatch the most right now but I also enjoy Ark and rainbow six siege cx Also league of legends but not many people really appreciate anyone from that community xD

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

Welcome to the forums

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• The King of Stupid

• 202 posts

welcome

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 350 posts

Welcome to the Forums! Hope to see you in Discord soon!

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts

welcome to ze forums! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users