Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

New Here ! New to PC Gaming !

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Blkstar187

Blkstar187
  • Forum Member
  • 20 posts

Hey peeps ! My name is patrick and it is a pleasure to meet you all and be a part of what seems to be a close knit friendly forum :D !  My username on here as well as my steam acc is blkstar187. Im currently only playing shadow of mordor at the moment but will be diving into more titles soon. I just recently built my first PC ever ! and im just starting to get into PC gaming. I've been a console gamer ever since i can remember and stopped gaming completely my first couple years in college. My college career is evidently coming to an end and something i've always wanted to build my own pc but the idea always seemed too intimidating. At 22 years old i figured it's now or never and took on the endeavour of building my custom "ice cube" PC !  -specs in profile 

I look forward to meeting new people and enjoy gaming with good company !

Attached Images

• 20160816_163701.jpg
  • 20160821_014935.jpg
  • 20160821_232336.jpg
  • 20160822_180850.jpg

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

Welcome to GSN forums, and the massive world of PC gaming! lots of great people here. 

also nice first build! once you build your first, you'll never buy pre-built PC's again!

Blkstar187

Blkstar187
  • Forum Member
  • 20 posts

Thank you for the awesome welcome ! and yess I've been thoroughly enjoying it every day since ! 

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 442 posts

Welcome to the forums Blkstar187. If you ever wanna chat with us in our voip channel there is a big red button at the top right of the forums. If you click that it will take you to our discord server. I look forward into playing some games with ya.

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• The King of Stupid

• 202 posts

welcome

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Well then! Look at that sexy beast! Really nice setup!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

welcome to the forums

Xeerar

Xeerar
  • 129 posts

Welcome! We have the same motherboard :P

Blkstar187

Blkstar187
  • Forum Member
  • 20 posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome! And @Nackers thanks man I think i did pretty ok for my first build haha Looking forward to playing and chatting... quick Q: Who would I need to ask about joining our steam group? Lol

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

Beautiful setup! Love the small form factor! Also...welcome to the #pcmasterrace

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Thank you all for the warm welcome! And @Nackers thanks man I think i did pretty ok for my first build haha Looking forward to playing and chatting... quick Q: Who would I need to ask about joining our steam group? Lol

The steam group is currently limited to GSN Members only. One of the perks of being a member here. If you are looking for a community to join, you can check out membership inquiry here

Jhordan

Jhordan
  • TheOneAndOnly

• 222 posts

Welcome hope you love to play games as much as we do, we play so many different ones, so just ask around!! 

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
PCMASTERRACE!! Welcome to the forums! Great build!

xXHeloMechXx

xXHeloMechXx
  • 40 posts

Welcome!! PC is DEFINITELY the way to go!! Expect to see lots of dust on those black boxes under your TV. Great lil build btw. Looks really nice!!

Rhaven

Rhaven
  • Recruit
  • 109 posts

Welcome, and gratz on the build - looks amazing!

Blade

Blade
  • 526 posts

welcome to the forums

Blkstar187

Blkstar187
  • Forum Member
  • 20 posts
Thank you much !

Copenhagen

Copenhagen
  • 53 posts

:thumbsup:  Welcome and very nice build  B)

3a9.gif

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts
Welcome to the forums hope to see you around good sir. Also nice build man

Blkstar187

Blkstar187
  • Forum Member
  • 20 posts

Thanks for all the rad comments guys!! I really appreciate the kind words :) ..Are there a few games that we all commonly play on here? because all I have currently are single player games and league of legends haha Id be more interested in picking up multi-player titles if i actually had people to play them with !! So pretty much what do we usually all play here?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users