Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

No Mans Sky

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GforGreg

GforGreg
  • Getaway Driver

• 239 posts

Thought I would share a little video I recorded last night of No Mans Sky. No commentary, no opinions and no 'spoliers' just footage of me aimessly wandering.

Inb4 PC master race

MrFortyTwo

MrFortyTwo

• Staff
  • Newdoodabooder

• 678 posts
Super excited for PC release friday.. I hope it runs buttery ass smooth and I can just go exploring for hours on end

Tristan

Tristan
  • Forum Member
  • Papi's Son

• 163 posts

This game is gonna be lit!

Nick.

Nick.
  • Forum Member
  • 121 posts

Pre ordered  

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

I ordered this thing on march 12th...... Thanks for posting man !! I might just make it now ! :)

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Wow - I wasn't sure about this one, but it looks quite detailed. Kinda like an ARK/GRAV hybrid? I might have to watch some gameplay of this some time. Looks like a lot of fun to be had. 

Judge_Payne

Judge_Payne
  • 243 posts

Wow - I wasn't sure about this one, but it looks quite detailed. Kinda like an ARK/GRAV hybrid? I might have to watch some gameplay of this some time. Looks like a lot of fun to be had. 

I have watched a few hours of gameplay, and I was sold! Looks like I will be BF/Siege for a while, exploring the black (or green, or gold...)

EDIT (4:55 PM EDT, 4/12/16) - Have attempted several fixes as listed on Reddit and the Steam Communities. I have had zero success. I am beyond frustrated, as I dedicated today to playing this game.

I don't want to ask Steam for a refund, but this is beyond ridiculous. And I'm trying very hard not to take it out on those who ARE able to play. My issue isn't with you.

EDIT #2 (9:00 PM EDT, 4/12/16) - Turns out, that my CPU does not meet the minimum requirements. It would require a complete overhaul of my system to play this game. Refund requested.

Edited by Judge_Payne, August 12, 2016.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users