Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

GSN Rocket Rumble Tournament 3

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 388 posts

GSN Rocket Rumble 3 <---- Bracket is Live!*

Attached File  yesnon.png   1.18MB   0 downloads

Rules

• 2v2 Format, W/ Random Teammates
  • Best of 3 Matches (Win 2 games and move on to next round)
  • Single Elimination Bracket, Random Matchups (No seeding)
  • Semi-Final losers will play in 3rd place game
  • Must be registered on the forums*

General tournament notes/notices (Important read)

You will have a completely random teammate. Respect them. Be nice to them. Love them. After all they are all you got. No team switching nor re-randomizing is allowed under ANY circumstances 

Team matchups will also be completely random. There will also be no seeding of the teams. Again no exceptions or matchup switching nor will any modifications will be made to the bracket after it is set.

​If a teammate is not present at the time of the match, the other teammate have a 5 minute period to get them into the match. If the players in question are not present then that team is eliminated. (If you missed a match in the previous tournament, and you miss a match in this one, you will not be eligible for the next tournament) 

If your teammate fails to show up promptly at the time of your match, you do have a few options

1. Obviously, you can drop out of the tournament. Forfeiting your team's spot on the bracket
  2. Play the match 1v2 (or 1v1 if the other team's player doesn't show either :P )
  3. If there is a player that is an odd man out or also does not have a team, the tournament creators can decide to add you to that player's team. This option is a judgment decision made by the unanimous decision by the tournament creators.

Every round is the same. As best of 3 rules are, YOU MUST WIN 2 GAMES IN EVERY ROUND TO ADVANCE OR YOU ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

If you make it to the semi-finals and lose you will play the other losing semi-finalists in a 3rd place game.

There is a $20 First Place prize, $10 2nd place prize, and a $5 3rd place prize (Shouts out to @Nackers @Paronity ). the prize money will be rewarded via Steam wallet, winning team(s) can determine how they split the prize with them.

Schedule

• Now-12:00 AM August 12th:Tournament Sign-ups

• 8PM EST Saturday August 13th: Tournament begins

*If you are not a registered member on the forums, you will automatically forfeit your spot in the tournament.

The day sign ups close I will post a link to the live bracket which anybody can see live scores and results as the tournament progresses

Final note: If you are interested and you do want to play in this tournament, just reply to this topic, I will check throughout every day till 12:00 AM that Friday and add you to the list at the end of this post. That is THE ONLY WAY you will be put in the bracket. I truly want as many people in this as possible!

Participants:

MRVANSMAN

MrFortyTwo

Nackers

Gurthyy

Monster

DMNYBUSTIN11

*Due to lack of participation and time concerns, bracket is now random 1v1, double elim. :P

Edited by MRVANSMAN, August 13, 2016.

MrFortyTwo

MrFortyTwo

• Staff
  • Newdoodabooder

• 678 posts
Add my ass in!

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts
I'm not entering because I suck, but give 2nd and 3rd 10 and 5 respectfully. Ill cover it. Bringing more to the table! :)

MRVANSMAN

MRVANSMAN
  • Aye lmao

• 388 posts

I'm not entering because I suck, but give 2nd and 3rd 10 and 5 respectfully. Ill cover it. Bringing more to the table! :)

You're the man, Paronity! Appreciate it a ton dude. <3

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Yup im fucking in. 

Thanks @Paronity

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

Add me :)

Gurthyy