Photo

Overwatch Trial!?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Celestial

Celestial
  • Forum Member
  • 23 posts

So I've watched a lot of Overwatch gameplay, and It seemed fun and all, but before I buy it 'cuz i costs like 40 euros i wanna make sure that it's not another game that i'mma have fun playing for a couple of days then just get bored with it, i was wondering if there is a free trial to try out the game.

Or if there isn't, if there is someone that wouldn't mind "borrowing" me their account to try out the game for a day or two i would very much appreciate it.

Thx! 

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,805 posts

A simple Google search confirms there is no trial. However they do have a return policy. And just being honest, as no one here knows you to well, I doubt someone would hand over their blizzard account.

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
My .02, it's a ton of fun but for me it's a game I have a hard time playing by myself if no one is online or around to play it, like bbr said I doubt someone will let you borrow their account you will just have to take the risk and buy it, it's worth the $40

Celestial

Celestial
  • Forum Member
  • 23 posts

My .02, it's a ton of fun but for me it's a game I have a hard time playing by myself if no one is online or around to play it, like bbr said I doubt someone will let you borrow their account you will just have to take the risk and buy it, it's worth the $40

True, but the return policy, do you know how long after i can return it or can you link me the page if possible?

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts

True, but the return policy, do you know how long after i can return it or can you link me the page if possible?

http://us.battle.net...pic/20745224555

http://us.blizzard.c...ermsofsale.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users