Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Regarding Donations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,769 posts

giphy.gif

Just wanted to thank all of you who have been donating over the years to help cover costs of running our web server and community game servers here at GSN Gaming. If it wasn't for your generosity, we couldn't be here.

Good News

Just letting you guys know that we've dropped our monthly donation goal from $100 to $75. This should make it even easier to reach our monthly donation goal.

Remember, the load is always lighter on the community if we have more members making small donations, rather then less members making large donations! Donations of any size help!

Future Costs

If we ever pick up a new game server in the future (cough Battlefield 1 cough) we'll adjust our monthly donation goal again to help cover costs!

<3

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,708 posts

Thanks mate! 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,902 posts

Woohoo! Can't wait for dat Battlefield 1 server. 

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

Super excited for that BF server. Always doin work BBR love it.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

I'm actually looking forward to a BF game..... Kinda odd. I always suck at them, but I'm hoping we get a server and I will be able to play on it. Good to see expenses going down for the community though. 

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

• Forum Member
  • 1,237 posts

I honestly can't remember if I had said it before or not... I am bad at that honestly, my job and life are very repetitive, please forgive me for repeating myself.

My first gaming community was GSN, and I am truly a sucker for my first love. I am more than happy to donate pennies on the dollar for the work that this community does, I have caught a glimpse under the hood and was blown away. I know full time salaried people that make a living doing less, that is an honest observation. I am disappointed in myself when not making a monthly donation.

Love and miss you all! Especially @Paronity , my gaming voice of reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users