Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Hello from Yorkshire

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

drussthelegend

drussthelegend
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts

Hi all, just thought I'd say hello. I'm 37 years old and from Leeds, West Yorkshire in the UK. Just getting back into gaming at this old age. Have been working as a freelance web designer for many years. Happy to help and participate wherever I can.

IdealShooting

IdealShooting
  • 213 posts

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy our community also how did you find us? Also what types of games do you play? 

Also you can join our discord server and chat with us! https://discordapp.c...RpgDjqmGQX17qfk

drussthelegend

drussthelegend
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts

Hi, like i say i am just getting back into PC gaming now, having had consoles for many years. I like games like skyrim/oblivion/fallout (haven't played 4 yet) Like a bit of minecraft and am very interested in No mans sky and Dayz. I found the forums via duckduckgo typed PC gaming forums and you were number 3 on the list (good job with the SEO) and I liked the sound of the place. I don't even know what a discord server is at the moment but will join sure once i see what it is.

Bones

Bones

• Forum Member
  • Bones....

• 261 posts

Hello! and Welcome to the forums!

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 442 posts

Hello drussthelegend. We love to know a little about our forum members so thank you for posting your introduction in our forums.  Discord is our voip server it's like teamspeak but this software is more specifically aimed at gaming communities. If you want to come and chat with us ,which I hope you do, look at the top right corner of the forums and you will see a red button. Give that a click and it will take you directly to our voip server through your browser. I hope you are able to make some friends and please enjoy our little gaming community.

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

Welcome to the forums

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,743 posts

Welcome to the forums, druss! Glad you found us and thanks for posting the intro. We are a really diverse community when it comes to age so don't think that you are even remotely close to old just yet lol You are just a few years off of being half the age of our eldest member :)

Again, welcome and hope to see ya in discord and around the forums!

AVIDTIGERIAN

AVIDTIGERIAN
  • Dr. Cox lover

• 871 posts

welcome to the forums man glad you are here

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Welcome to the forums!

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

Hi, like i say i am just getting back into PC gaming now, having had consoles for many years. I like games like skyrim/oblivion/fallout (haven't played 4 yet) Like a bit of minecraft and am very interested in No mans sky and Dayz. I found the forums via duckduckgo typed PC gaming forums and you were number 3 on the list (good job with the SEO) and I liked the sound of the place. I don't even know what a discord server is at the moment but will join sure once i see what it is.

We are #1 on Google for PC gaming community. :)

Nice to meet you! Hop into discord and let's play some games.

drussthelegend

drussthelegend
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts
Thanks for the warm welcome all of you. I think I'm going to like it here. Glad to hear I'm not the oldest too. I was a gamer most of my life. Just took a break for a few years while life got a bit busy. I used to play wow years ago right up to wotlk expansion. But with raiding and been in a guild it got too time consuming and more of na chore than fun so don't want to get too into anything like that. Although Star Wars the old republic looks pretty damn good.

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 945 posts

Welcome to the forums! Join in with us on Discord and chat. 

Just hit the red Discord button at the top of the forums page.

Discord.JPG

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Welcome to the forums! :)

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• The King of Stupid

• 202 posts

Welcome

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Sorry that I'm late to the party, but welcome mate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users