Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Heyoooo!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Milkshaxe

Milkshaxe
  • Forum Member
  • Don't let your dank memes melt the dreams of steel beams.

• 7 posts

Suhh dude my name is Austin but you can call me Bo or Milkshaxe. I'm looking for a community of people that is always involved with members playing different games together. I'm tired of playing alone since all my friends like to do is sit on the teamspeak server and argue and kick each other from the server constantly. I just want a laid back PC gaming experience in which I can play the games I love with groups of friends and be introduced to new games by other people involved with the community. A little background about me: I'm 19 years old, I'm a college student, I'm engaged to be married, I'm a gym addict, I'm a part of the vape nation which saved me from cigarettes, I play guitar and piano, I am obsessed with listening to many different kinds of music, I'm studying computer science and I hope to be a video game developer after college, and I love many different types of games such as FPS, RPG, MMO, MOBA, strategy, anything. I don't see genre as a factor in liking a game, all that matters is that I have fun playing it. I look forward to getting to know other members and possible recruits. You can add me on Steam by searching my account name theragincajun504, and add me on Origin at Milkshaxe. Thanks everyone!

Attached Images

• IMG_3327.JPG

Dustles

Dustles
  • Thee Wild Card

• 350 posts

Welcome to the forums! Don't forget to connect to our discord, thats where the fun begins! https://discordapp.c...RpgDjqmGQX17qfk

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 945 posts

Welcome to the forums.  Nice introduction, you have found the right place. 

Join in with us in Discord and do some gaming.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Very nice intro! That is how you do it!

Welcome Bo! It seems that you have pretty much described GSN in what you're looking for in a community. We're a variety game, laid back community who genuinely just enjoys playing games with each other. 

Make sure to stop into our Discord and say hi! That is where all the action is at! 

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

HOWDY

Sounds like you came to the right place. 

2908312-7664857848-Sy2FQ.gif

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,743 posts

Welcome to the forums, Milkshaxe. Sounds like you have found the right place. There's always a bunch of people floating around here playing just about anything out there. Hope to see ya in the Discord soon.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

Welcome to the forums mate! 

TrackPadGaming

TrackPadGaming

• The King of Stupid

• 202 posts

welcome

Milkshaxe

Milkshaxe
  • Forum Member
  • Don't let your dank memes melt the dreams of steel beams.

• 7 posts

Thanks everyone for commenting and liking this thread! I've been in the discord a little bit so far but I'll be back on there very soon!

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 442 posts

Welcome to Gsn Milkshaxe. You should definitely come hang out with us on the discord.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Welcome man! Looks like you will fit in perfectly here. 

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Welcome to the forums bo :) great intro!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

Welcome to GSN forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users