Level Cap

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

Hey folks,

Is there a way to increase the player level cap ?  I want to say we had raised the cap on previous versions of the Ark Servers.  With the mods we run it doesn't appear possible to unlock all the engrams with a level 100 cap. The additional mods take engram points that leave some engrams unable to be unlocked once a player hits 100. 

My question is just relating to player levels  Thank you !

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

I like using the mind wipe receipt to redo engrams. That's not  a solution to be able to unlock everything like you mention in your post but, if you have some blueprints it works real nice. Have you tried it?

Rando

Rando

• Retired
  • 1,855 posts

I hadn't tried the mindwipe. I was wanting to be able to utilize all the different building options is all. no worries. 

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts
I have actually added even more extra engram points since I've been the one playing with the configs. The reason it's still not enough is because of the additions the game devs have been making that are truthfully too expensive for what they are.

Currently the way it is in our server, once you hit level 80, you get 150 points every level until max level so that's 3000 extra points overall but it's still a few hundred off of covering it all. Normally once I reach max level I have collected enough blueprints to offset it enough to mindwipe and then just neglect to learn some of the more useless stuff so I can learn all the building and higher end stuff.

But as always, if the server wants it, it's relatively easy to change ;)

Coyote

Coyote

• Staff
  • 979 posts

I hadn't tried the mindwipe. I was wanting to be able to utilize all the different building options is all. no worries. 

If you have reached level 100, try the mindwipe you will like it.  :thumbsup:

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Chief Executive Salt Bringer

• 2,799 posts

(I may have added a few more points to everyone's engram banks) ;) Still won't be enough to learn EVERYTHING but it will help a little with our building mods taking a billion points to learn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users