Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Paronicon 2 player list freezing

paronicon 2 black ops

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

anomalyraven

anomalyraven
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts
Operating System: Other
App/Game Name: Paronicon 2
:

Hi, this is my first time posting here but I hope I'll make any sense so you can help me to your best abilities.

I've encountered a problem while running Paronicon 2 for Black Ops: Multiplayer on my clans virtual machine connected to a computer that uses Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.

The player list in the "Overview" tab freezes randomly but not to the point that the whole program is freezing. Paronicon 2 is working flawlessly at this point except for that specific tab. No matter what I do, it won't update even though I'm able to right-click those players and continue to other tabs.

I would describe it as, like last night, a set of players who were on the server and P2 have freezed so it is only showing those players being on the server. When in fact, it's up and running and there are other players but due to this freeze I'm unable to see the current players.

It's difficult to explain, but please ask me anything you want for further clarification.

As for what I've tried to do in order to solve this, is only restarting P2 and most of the time that does the trick. But today it is just stuck at the same players in the "Overview" tab.

NRrZNBT.png
*note that I removed all IP addresses with photoshop.

As you can see in the picture, this is what Overview have shown me since last night, when I know in fact there are other players on it currently.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

P2 caches this information on disk, so it's possible that it's a file violation (permissions), let me take a look at your log files. Zip up your log folder and shoot it to me. This can be public as it doesn't contain any sensitive information.

Dender

Dender
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Hello Paronity!

Naru has the lead of the BlackOps division in my community, so we're talking about the same issue.

Naru asked me to zip up the logs & upload it here, so you can find them added to this post.

Thanks for your help allready!

Attached File  logs.rar   2.65MB   39 downloads

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Sorry for the delay on this one. Burst of people starting to use P2. Not used to it. :)

I'll take a peak at these first thing tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users